Keith Code school/gear

VanDy

So california superbike school is having a one day camp at VIR 9/1, i have decided i am going, any tips before i go? Twist of the wrist two and Sport bike techniques I am currently reading, so lets hear your advice? I am pretty sure I am going to use their bike, (cheper if i go down on it!) dam I hope not though!

I am going to do all the riding i can between now and then

edit: I can get a trailer to pull with my truck that will hold two bikes and my tool box, if anyone wants to take their own bike, i might be able to help.

So california superbike school is having a one day camp at VIR 9/1, i have decided i am going, any tips before i go? Twist of the wrist two and Sport bike techniques I am currently reading, so lets hear your advice? I am pretty sure I am going to use their bike, (cheper if i go down on it!) dam I hope not though!

I am going to do all the riding i can between now and then

edit: I can get a trailer to pull with my truck that will hold two bikes and my tool box, if anyone wants to take their own bike, i might be able to help.

One tip. Cancel the spot and buy a spot at the Swantz school.

Do you have a link?

http://www.schwantzschool.com/

There ya go. Best school in my opinion, but I know almost all the instructors so, I am a little biased... Code's stuff is cool, but these guys are more up to date and are more prone to get you real world info rather than so much info that it confuses the rider. Plus, they don't think aliens are their gods...:D