Motorsports of Cbus PSP Customers

nochknstrps

For those of you that don’t know the former Motorsports of Columbus (MOC) offered a Preferred Service Plan (PSP). PSP was a prepaid service plan for all routine maintenance up to the price point you bought into and was thrown into the financing of your vehicle. It was a way to gouge more money out of you on the back end during the purchase of your motorcycle, atv, or dirtbike.

Now that there is no more MOC people are left paying for PSP without getting the service done. Lots of people believe the matter will be resolved with a Lawsuit but that good old Motorsports Solutions already have their loop hole in place. That’s where I come in. On my recent vacation to a certain somewhere a certain someone told me that you can get your service done at Honda Northwest, all you have to do is go to Honda Northwest tell them you had PSP with MOC and they will take care of you.

If you know anyone that has PSP let them know, as Honda Northwest can not advertise they are taking care of MOC’s pervious customers because of legal issues.

Spread the word, because MOC continues to fuck people.

Edited by nochknstrps

Really? That's very cool of them.

Cool of who Honda Northwest? Yeah it is but thier hands are tied as in letting people know the deal. This whole thing was arranged before MOC shut down but No one, not the service department of MOC, or Honda Northwest could tell anyone.

true story.

I have heard that the services work on a reimbursement schedule. ex: you pay for oil change up front; they reimburse you when you file claim or send them receipts for service

so the loop gets even bigger, those fuckers are screwing people out of thousands. think of the interest rates on thier motorcycle loan. People were financing $1,000-$1,800 on top of their vehicle price. Interest depending on the loans, were anywhere btw 12 to 18 percent and most were balloon rates.

so the loop gets even bigger, those fuckers are screwing people out of thousands. think of the interest rates on thier motorcycle loan. People were financing $1,000-$1,800 on top of their vehicle price. Interest depending on the loans, were anywhere btw 12 to 18 percent and most were balloon rates.

It sucks for anyone who bought a service plan, but at least they're not getting totally screwed.