FS: 1997 Honda CBR F3.....Like no other you have seen.

MattKatz

What does "history" and "work" mean?

How many miles? Has it been tracked? Wrecked? Clear title? original fairings? straight frame? Dropped?

Just looking for something like this, but 3500 is a lil more than I personally want to spend...Not saying its not worth it..just saying...

Wheels are stock...and you guys have nailed a lot of it.

F4i Front Fairings and gauges, 600RR Rear tail on modified F3 Subframe(old F3's are welded not bolted), Racetech Supension....Front and rear, HyperDamper, Yosh Pipe, Stock Wheels done up in GLoss Black.

Brand new chain and one of the Hybrid rear sporckets is in the mail.

He has had this bike for many years...we have done quite a bit to it including the body swap.

Never wrecked, clean title, unsure on the milage but its got a few....It gets ridden.

He only wants to sell it to pick up my extra 600RR I have listed for sale....

Its a beast for an F3.....It easily keeps up with out newer 600's and typically he outhandles us in the twisties.

The history is in what we have done to get it where it is.....Where it is and whats done....makes it one of a kind....and Special.

Well worth the asking price for someone.

frame and swingarm are painted black in the first pic, looks good black!

Frame is painted....Swingarm is powdercoated and done by our Own member Just2EZ05.

I did almost all of the Body work including the shaving of all Un-neccessary body mount holes, painted all the fairings and I also painted the wheels after a thourough sandblasting.

It also Has a 1000RR Solo Cowl and a CarbonFiber Rear Hugger.

The chain is off awaiting the new sprocket for the front and rear....also a new chain going in as well.

Chain and front sprocket have been in for a week or so...but the damn Aluminum/Steel Hybrid rear sprocket was on backorder and just got shipped today.

Edited by MattKatz

Wheels are stock...and you guys have nailed a lot of it.

F4i Front Fairings and gauges, 600RR Rear tail on modified F3 Subframe(old F3's are welded not bolted), Racetech Supension....Front and rear, HyperDamper, Yosh Pipe, Stock Wheels done up in GLoss Black.

Brand new chain and one of the Hybrid rear sporckets is in the mail.

He has had this bike for many years...we have done quite a bit to it including the body swap.

Never wrecked, clean title, unsure on the milage but its got a few....It gets ridden.

He only wants to sell it to pick up my extra 600RR I have listed for sale....

Its a beast for an F3.....It easily keeps up with out newer 600's and typically he outhandles us in the twisties.

The history is in what we have done to get it where it is.....Where it is and whats done....makes it one of a kind....and Special.

Well worth the asking price for someone.

In my head I was thinking I'd rather have ur 04 that was stock..but im sure someone would snatch this up...I really want that 04! haha

THe '04 is all but sold.....Either he (the guy with this bike) is gonna work the deal out with me in the morning...Or I have a guy buying it tomorrow night.

Either way....It should be gone tomorrow.

We are trying to see what kind of response we can get from his bike....Him affording the RR is based off of him selling his bike.

VERY interested. I've sent you a couple PM's, but I don't think they're going through because they're not showing up on my inbox. Maybe they are. If you could call or text me that would be awesome, preferably text as I'm at work until 8:30. My number is 614-314-7310. My name is Ryan.

I'm curious to know why somebody would trade F4i bodywork for the classic F3 bodywork. (unless the stock stuff was beat)

Bike looks great. (not F3 great' date=' but great) Super clean and super yerrow!![/quote']

The F3 body work looks way too dated for my taste, and not to mention it was barney purple and yellow. i think it looks 1000000x's better now.

and here it is before

DSCF1242.jpg

DSCF1245.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

I sold all the fairings and other F3 parts to pay for the f4i/600rr parts. funny part is i actually made money doing it.

and as of right now the bike is not for sale unless something comes up in the near future. thanks

Edited by dementedF3