leeeerrrrroooyyy jeennkins

e-flores

Yeah that clip is a classic amongst WoW players. Even now you still hear people yell it when playing all sorts of online games. Had one guy yell it in Left4Dead the last time I was on before proceeding in getting us all killed.

Yeah that clip is a classic amongst WoW players. Even now you still hear people yell it when playing all sorts of online games. Had one guy yell it in Left4Dead the last time I was on before proceeding in getting us all killed.

Haha that's classy, I guess I need to play more video games... Someone showed me the clip last night and I straight died laughing. My favorite part had to be at the end when the call him a dumb ass and he's says yeah at least I have my chicken. :lol:

Haha that's classy, I guess I need to play more video games... Someone showed me the clip last night and I straight died laughing. My favorite part had to be at the end when the call him a dumb ass and he's says yeah at least I have my chicken. :lol:

LMAO. That was my favorite part too. Do people seriously do calculations on that game on who to fight? Wow, just wow (no pun intended :lol:)....

LMAO. That was my favorite part too. Do people seriously do calculations on that game on who to fight? Wow, just wow (no pun intended :lol:)....

You have to in a lot of cases for boss fights or you wipe (all die). You need a strategy and a certain combination of players to be successful. Played a bit in the past with a ton of people I know and only every once in a while now. Much prefer FPS or Strat games if I'm going to play something and have time.

At first I though the sound was dubbed for hilarity. Then I realized it was real. I looked around but couldn't find a straight razor so I started chewing on my wrists. The pain has subsided as well as most of the hemorrhaging. Now I just feel cold......:(

:lol:

i used to play the game still do mainly in the winter time but no where like i used to the clip when this video was taken was when the game was actually good...they ruin it now with each expansion.. there are tons of clips with this game but this one def takes the cake..

You have to in a lot of cases for boss fights or you wipe (all die). You need a strategy and a certain combination of players to be successful. Played a bit in the past with a ton of people I know and only every once in a while now. Much prefer FPS or Strat games if I'm going to play something and have time.

Ok. I see now. Some of my co-workers talk about WOW all day long. That's all they do once they leave work.

Warcraft now has a Achievement to go into that spot and kill 15 of those drakes and you then get Jenkins Title after your name in the game.

ex. my character is Wastedspace. once I got get the achievement I will be seen as Wastespace Jenkins to all who play on my server.

Now if I can find it i'll post it it is World of Wifecraft and it even has a reference to this bit.

Warcraft now has a Achievement to go into that spot and kill 15 of those drakes and you then get Jenkins Title after your name in the game.

ex. my character is Wastedspace. once I got get the achievement I will be seen as Wastespace Jenkins to all who play on my server.

Now if I can find it i'll post it it is World of Wifecraft and it even has a reference to this bit.

Is it ok if I make fun of you for knowing that? :D

and I will probably need another tire changing soon if you still have your tirechanger I have some cash... I hadn't seen you on here in a while so I figured I would ask while I could.

Is it ok if I make fun of you for knowing that? :D

and I will probably need another tire changing soon if you still have your tirechanger I have some cash... I hadn't seen you on here in a while so I figured I would ask while I could.

I don't care. It is my social life so won't bother me.

Yeah I can change the tires... Just did a Yamaha tour deluxe rear last weekend. I hate changing Cruiser tires tube or no tube.