Red Bull Indianapolis GP - Sept 2008

r6allstar

:flag: Just in.. I think. Finally something close to home. Go see all the big names Rossi, Hayden, Edwards, etc. Get your tickets while you can, I already applied for mine!! Who's in? :cheers:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=4996&Page=1

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/news/story.php?story_id=9464

:flag: Just in.. I think. Finally something close to home. Go see all the big names Rossi, Hayden, Edwards, etc. Get your tickets while you can, I already applied for mine!! Who's in? :cheers:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=4996&Page=1

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/news/story.php?story_id=9464

Just got done applying for four. Woot woot.

Here are mine

Choice 1: SOUTH VISTA SECTION 1 - 5

Choice 2: SOUTHWEST VISTA

Choice 3: E PENTHOUSE

Choice 4: 3 DAY GENERAL ADMISSION

I also just got off the phone with a ticket rep from IMS and she said that tix would be mailed around February of '08

Guest MotoGP Tix

Were getting a big group down..

There are some perks to buying 20 or more tickets..

If you guys need any help let us know...

Sept 12-14th 08

Cost a range of 75-150 ............... We bought 125 price tickets..

NO such thing as pitt passes at Moto Gp. They do have a dinner thing you can buy for 700 bux.. SAWRY FUG THAT !!

Were getting a big group down..

There are some perks to buying 20 or more tickets..

If you guys need any help let us know...

Sept 12-14th 08

Cost a range of 75-150 ............... We bought 125 price tickets..

NO such thing as pitt passes at Moto Gp. They do have a dinner thing you can buy for 700 bux.. SAWRY FUG THAT !!

How did you buy tickets? They aren't for sale. Or do you mean you applied to buy tickets? :confused:

you guys riding or driving? Iwas kinda torn between buying a motorcycle parking pass or a car...definately not camping b/c..well I dont have a camper lol

and I am sure he meant applied..what kind of perks come along with buying in bulk with the tix?

you guys riding or driving? Iwas kinda torn between buying a motorcycle parking pass or a car...definately not camping b/c..well I dont have a camper lol

and I am sure he meant applied..what kind of perks come along with buying in bulk with the tix?

We're going to stay at a hotel. We're trailering the bikes out, then riding from the hotel to the track. So, we got motorcycle parking passes. We should organize a hotel so we're all at the same place.

Guest MotoGP Tix

Correct, your not " buying " tickets persay..

Your reserving a spot in line so when they do sell them you have a space...

What Indy does ( this is crucial for there other 2 big events ) is they allow time to get in line to have groups and such make there requests.. the computer does its magic...

I doubt the place will even half sell out...

Ive been working close with there group sales guy, and he is AWESOME..

We decided to get the upgraded tickets, still wonder around... But INDY is HUGE, and they have video screens set up in the Paddock penthouse area where we bought ours..

Were at 37 now I think and looking to get that number to 50 before they actually start sending out the tix.. and prolly 60 -70 actually going down there.

Guest MotoGP Tix

If you would like I could pass along the name of the hotel we are choosing to stay at...

LOTS of great food , 24 hours eat, joes crab shack, outback, dennys right on site....

and a Meijer scross the freeway.

10 miles from the track

Sure, pass it along.. looking for something fairly close and fairly cheap. I applied for a motorcycle pass but I dont know how I feel about having nothing but a motorcycle out there.. potential for rain and jackasses doing stupid shit to it.

Guest MotoGP Tix

ok, heres what we are doing ( cut and paste from our site )

IT WOULD BE A GOOD CHOICE , AND KEWL TO HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS STAYING IN SAME HOTEL... OTHER HOTELS ON THAT EXIT TO BE POSTED IF NEEDED :

La Quinta Inn

Indianapolis East-Post Drive

2349 Post Drive

Indianapolis, IN 46219

Phone: (317)897-2300

Fax: (317)897-2266

AAA 2 Diamond Rating

Reserve TODAY , do not wait...

The price will atleast double within weeks of ticket sales starting the flow of calls...

In time the price will triple or more.....

AAA rate is around 100 a night with tax... 20 or so more with no discount...

Try Orbitz or whatever for rates.. BUT THEY DONT TAKE RESERVATIONS THIS FAR IN ADVANCE ON THOSE KINDS OF SITES.... SO JUST CALL AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS...

Ok, Im out of the hotel biz hahahah

should went with this one..closer to the track and cheaper..and a better rating..downside is that it is a little out of the way from home

La Quinta Inn

Indianapolis North at Pyramids

3880 W. 92nd St

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Phone: (317)872-3100

Fax: (317)872-3154

AAA 3 Diamond Rating

Guest MotoGP Tix

Cheaper side of town...

Also food, and I am friends with the PENSKE right there and they will allow trailer parking on there lot...

Its less than 10 miles from the track...

Guest MotoGP Tix
should went with this one..closer to the track and cheaper..and a better rating..downside is that it is a little out of the way from home

La Quinta Inn

Indianapolis North at Pyramids

3880 W. 92nd St

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Phone: (317)872-3100

Fax: (317)872-3154

AAA 3 Diamond Rating

Yepper, I live closer to the east side ( as do you )

Its something im familiar with, and have stayed there before... FOOD CHOICES were a big bonus..

Just trying to help..

Yepper, I live closer to the east side ( as do you )

Its something im familiar with, and have stayed there before... FOOD CHOICES were a big bonus..

Just trying to help..

Yea that is why I mentioned the part about being further away from home as a downside of my choice. I didnt really know about the food stuff either. Never been to Indy. And I wont have a trailer with me so I dont have to worry too much about that....

unless somebody would want to help me out and trailer my bike?? Anyone??

Damn, allstar... You better hurry up and figure out who can trailer it. You dont have much time before you have toget on the road. :lol: Im still trying to decide if I want to take the bike or not. I think I just may drive the first year and see how the people who ride like it... It might be a pain in the ass to have a bike there

Damn, allstar... You better hurry up and figure out who can trailer it. You dont have much time before you have toget on the road. :lol: Im still trying to decide if I want to take the bike or not. I think I just may drive the first year and see how the people who ride like it... It might be a pain in the ass to have a bike there

Ditto to that Yota. I"m taking the cage, that way I have one less thing to worry about. I'll be putting in my request for tickets shortly.