Cincinnati Coucil Members Traffic Stop

954RRLuke

sign the ticket or your going to jail ? WTF is that . power hunger there. nothing requires you to sign

pretty sure you're wrong about that one. Signing the ticket is acknowledgement you received the ticket, not an admission of guilt.

pretty sure you're wrong about that one. Signing the ticket is acknowledgement you received the ticket, not an admission of guilt.

there is no law requiring a signature , i don't sign when i don't feel i am guilty of what i'm accused of . signature is there for identity purposes , they put it in a few years they did the thumb print for awhile.

im still pretty sure i can refuse em all day up here without arrest risk though , didn't sign a few years ago , new truck i wasn't used too . i spun my tires on semi wet ground , BARELY , think cop sitting in BK spilled his java . i seen his face, pulled over before he hit the lights. didnt sign and was respectfull with him. he was cool with no signature . And i beat the ticket.

But INTEGRITY is what all men should be about . so no shame in seeing where i am wrong . man up or get a sex change imho.

sign the ticket or your going to jail ? WTF is that . power hunger there. nothing requires you to sign

I was hit with that earlier this year, I then signed X, that's when he got pissed, that and me assuring him that he was an asshole.

I was hit with that earlier this year, I then signed X, that's when he got pissed, that and me assuring him that he was an asshole.

awesomeness!! you're my new hero!

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090526/COL14/905260348/Was%2BLaketa%2BCole%2Bcalling%2Bfor%2Bbackup

I'm Privileged bitches! I'm a council member.

I wish I could call the city manager and get a Colonel from the department to call the officer pulling me over if I ever get pulled over.

Oh wait I dont have his cell phone number on me.

I'd like my 10 minutes back please.

Wow you watched the whole video......I'm sorry :(

It is a rather boring piece unless you enjoy watching people moan about how nothing is ever their thought, and question why you're doing your job. That and wonder if it's excessive to have three cruisers at a traffic stop. Nevermind that you yourself involved the city government and upper brass in the department to focus their attention on you and your buddy getting the same treatment any normal citizen would have done to them.

Exactly, we all have to deal with some of the shitty cops in this town. Why shouldn't she? Although, I'm sure if I was in the same position I would try to pull some strings too. Just not in front of the dash cam. I wonder who she was hanging out with that had his liscense suspended three times!