FS: 98 Kawasaki ZX-9R

RSVDon

Posting this for a local guy who just bought it today and scared the piss out of his self since it was his first bike.

I've got no history on the bike but from the pics I'd assume it's been laid down once. Contact him for questions.

Bought it...too big for my first bike.

Selling it for what i paid, $3200

OR trade for a CBR600 or GSX-R 600 or other bike, let me know what you have.

Dennis

937-313-2436

mybuicksfaster@aol.com

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

MODS: If there's a problem with me posting this just delete it and send me a PM notification. I've got no problem with that. Thanks.

Edited by RSVDon

i lyk it except the mismatched wheels...told my buddy who is in the market to take a look.

Like I said, a bit ghetto. Why save up to get both of your wheels chromed when you have enough to chrome one right MEOW!

Bump :p

Edit: OH YEAH 1,000th POST!!! :sSp_bdayparty::occasion::sSp_bdayparty:

Edited by V4junkie

I looked at these a lot before buying the Aprilia as they were quite affordable. If you got ride of the flames, skulls, plate location, and chrome wheel I think I'd like it. These bikes definitely look pretty slick.

I looked at these a lot before buying the Aprilia as they were quite affordable. If you got ride of the flames, skulls, plate location, and chrome wheel I think I'd like it. These bikes definitely look pretty slick.

I would like your Aprilia if you changed the lower fairing, exhaust, and engine internals. Oh wait, that's a Falco. You are weird.

• 3 weeks later...