Sunday 5/31 Ride to DTM Brian's?

madcat6183

You need to tighten up that chain and ditch that shitty muffler dover!!!

I think he said he is looking to unstretch it....

As for the muffler it sounded to me like someone took it apart and gutted the baffling. IMO he should just cut it down a little when he unstretches it and put it some replacement baffling from pony.

I think he said he is looking to unstretch it....

As for the muffler it sounded to me like someone took it apart and gutted the baffling. IMO he should just cut it down a little when he unstretches it and put it some replacement baffling from pony.

I told him to just ghost it into a tree... anything to keep the damn thing from freaking whistling in my helmet...:D

SRT, dude we were wondering WTF happened to ya. I knew you were doing work after I pissed, but puking at Wendy's? Damn. Hope you feel better!

!

yea not good an to top it off it was like a 100 degrees in there haha

Yes it was nice meeting new people and seeing old faces.....sorry to hear about the sickness Turbo...what did you have a Baconator???

yea i had the baconator, an i got threw half of it thinking man this doesnt taste that great...

ha yeah, we were wondering where you went! The baconator got to me a little later but i think that was just because i dont eat fast food much.
hmm wondering if john got sick off his baconator as well?

that's weak the guy with the stretched busa told me before he even had it on the dyno that it put down 240 without the spray. I don't like being lied to. but that's sad all that money he supposedly put in that busa and he is only 20 horsepower over me. obviously without the bottle but we could change all of that give me a bottle and stretch mine out and I think it would be a pretty close race. what do you guys think?

Dude your bike is insane and you know it. Like I said, you have as much HP as you your body weight, Id say the ratio is pretty Fing solid man.

I didnt have too many issues with my Baconater, but then again, I usually do ight, def. glad I didnt get what you had lol.

that's weak the guy with the stretched busa told me before he even had it on the dyno that it put down 240 without the spray. I don't like being lied to. but that's sad all that money he supposedly put in that busa and he is only 20 horsepower over me. obviously without the bottle but we could change all of that give me a bottle and stretch mine out and I think it would be a pretty close race. what do you guys think?

i think my 750 would whoop both of yas ass

that 750 of yours must have a lot of balls. but your probably right you would spank both of us and it would just be really embarrassing if we even tried to race you. you probably have a lot of skills riding that 750 of yours.......

that 750 of yours must have a lot of balls. but your probably right you would spank both of us and it would just be really embarrassing if we even tried to race you. you probably have a lot of skills riding that 750 of yours.......

mad skillz yo...yes it has big balls

Those guys are old school street racing types, nothing is what it appears to be.