nati 5/29

DudeAbides

Went out this evening with Luke and Matt riding out 48. Don't think we were on 48 when it happened but I ended up parking the bike in someones front yard. Being careless on a road I've never been on, came thru a s-curve with a blind left that went directly into a right and I wasn't pulling it off.

Anyways, broken front fairing, windscreen, and shifter is the damage done. Duct tape, zip strips and a new shifter and Ill be back soon.

It was all my fault....I should have taken it alot slower than I did. It's a really tough S-curve for someone that knows it let alone someone that has never ridden that road before. Luckily no one got hurt so it was all good. Hope you get the bike fix up quick so we can get back out there Nate. :(

not your fault, I dont remember seeing a "hey dumbass. Follow me" sticker on the back of your bike. Matt waved me on early to do what I should have done, taken it easy on roads I dont know. I should have slowed down after grabbing air coming off that hill earlier in the ride, instead I grabbed dirt later on.

not your fault, I dont remember seeing a "hey dumbass. Follow me" sticker on the back of your bike. Matt waved me on early to do what I should have done, taken it easy on roads I dont know. I should have slowed down after grabbing air coming off that hill earlier in the ride, instead I grabbed dirt later on.

we all make mistakes man, but i can tell you that was one hairy turn. im sure youre not the first to go down on that turn. off-camber chicane, with a fkn 3 foot ditch on the right side. be glad you went down on flat ground on the left side

I love those hills man. I love pulling power wheelies off of them. If only Matt was man enough to even try pulling a wheelie...

matt knows his limits, so matt takes it easy. besides, they may look cool, but wheelies arent really my thing. id much rather take the turns!

i would figure you would do wheelies since you suck in the curves :lol:

matt knows his limits, so matt takes it easy. besides, they may look cool, but wheelies arent really my thing. id much rather take the turns!

i would figure you would do wheelies since you suck in the curves :lol:

Says the guy that would get smoked by a 4 year old girl on a tricycle in the twisties....:lol:

lol, either way, decent ride, got the best of me, but i will be doing it again.

I hope so man. Like I said, we didn't make it to a really good road full of twisties. I like the variety you get out there. Hills, a couple nice S-Curves and straightaways for some fun top speed action. Hopefully we can all head back out there when you get the bike fix up.

nate glad your ok man...wish iw ould have gotten off work earlier to ride with you guys...luke i coulda of swore i seen you today on 747 a couple times...

youre gonna start hitting the twisties now?

nate glad your ok man...wish iw ould have gotten off work earlier to ride with you guys...luke i coulda of swore i seen you today on 747 a couple times...

thanks Dave, I'm good, sore shoulder but I'm headed out to drink that away here in a few.

Nope, wasn't me. I worked all day, came home, then went out with Matt and Nate...

yeah ive been kinda riding on my own and shit and getting mroe comfortable and practicing im no where near perfect but im starting to feel better at it and not worry as much...

well good for you dave, told you one day you would...