another try , weather looks good. ride 5/30 local

krzwhtman

random riding today Saturday 5/30 meet up at Steak N Shake at Tiedeman road & 480 around 6 pm. if a late show let me know ill send cell to one person . only allows one pm per 720 minutes. i will be parked there on my bike

TIME CHANGED TO 6pm .

l_e376392c9e5f8787720682f964fae40c.jpg

Edited by krzwhtman

I wonder why you're restricted in how many PM's you can send?? I didn't have that problem and I've been here as long as you have....maybe you need to change your UserCP settings....wish I could get there, but, as I posted earlier...no bike :( no permit :( I hope you get a good turnout though...or is this not your big final ride before you deploy??

Wow, I must have had one too many red bulls and beer today then...lol....what is the 1st Civilian Division (I'm guessing that's the definition of the abbreviated version)

ya not being in anymore . People are more respectful , do not cry as much , not as self centered and greedy and are all around better in the Corps... as a whole, parts of first civ div is ok.

Is first civilian division like being in the guard or whatever program it is that's one weekend a month two weeks a year? My brother is 20 and he's in the ROTC program for the Air Force at Ohio University so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about different military terms so I have a better understanding of what he's doing and can have a more informed opinion....The different branches of military are Navy, Air Force, Army and...I think there are one or two more...I'm such a girl, I have no idea...it's almost embarassing....

lol no 1st Civ. Div. is a nickname for the real world. we would tell people were soon to be PFC's in 1st civ div.

(Private F#$%ing Civilians)

Marine Corps, Navy , Air Force, Army , Coast Guard , and the Department of Homeland Defense are all in the DOD budget .

Coast Guard during peace is in the Department of Transportation Budget.

Edited by krzwhtman

last night was a good ride , we went down to the car show on pearl by 303 for a bit , freaking Middleburgh Cop gave one of my buds some cage's ticket on way , we were cruising at about 72 to 75 , cop was at least 3/4 of a mile away when he jumped on the harDley , but closer to over a mile id say. then almost rear ended him in excitement as he pulled out to pursue. there could not have been more than a inch of space between the Busa's rear and the Hardley's front tire as the cop jammed his brake. i was aft starboard. if he would have taken him out, me and wife would have went down also, car on right side and jamming hard on brakes i wouldn't have had much faith in car to rear.. but wrote him for 83 mph .He came out way to excited for a damn traffic stop. ofcourse i met him later i didnt pull over . but the cop told him ," you know your capable of alot more than that" . when he said i didnt think i was going that fast. im pretty sure he shot the cars infront of us.

but wtf does you know your capable of alot more than that have to do with shit.

but anyway we cruised down ridge road after the car show down to 76 .. then worked our way back. was a good ride.