• I will be there for the party and ride
    • I will only be doing the ride
    • I will only be at the party
    • Undecided

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to come out for the ride and the party, my only reservation is that I have no place to go! After the ride and before the party everyone is going to go home and clean/rest up for a couple hours. Thats not really an option for me, it'd take me a couple hours just to go straight home and back. Then if I go to the party I'd want to drink a little & hang around for a while. Riding home for more than an hour late at night after drinking = not my party style. So if someone had a couch, carpeted floor, or kennel to offer I may be more willing to participate.

I may come out for the ride regardless, and I was kidding about the kennel. :D

I want to come out for the ride and the party, my only reservation is that I have no place to go! After the ride and before the party everyone is going to go home and clean/rest up for a couple hours. Thats not really an option for me, it'd take me a couple hours just to go straight home and back. Then if I go to the party I'd want to drink a little & hang around for a while. Riding home for more than an hour late at night after drinking = not my party style. So if someone had a couch, carpeted floor, or kennel to offer I may be more willing to participate.

I may come out for the ride regardless, and I was kidding about the kennel. :D

i got tons of friends up there ill ask my buddy if he can spare a couch for ya man...thats what im doing lol!! so the ride is noon to 6 and then 6-8ish rest and party 9? is it byob? ill bring some 151 anyway dont go to a party without it or blackhaus and make black bombs!!!

i got tons of friends up there ill ask my buddy if he can spare a couch for ya man...thats what im doing lol!! so the ride is noon to 6 and then 6-8ish rest and party 9? is it byob? ill bring some 151 anyway dont go to a party without it or blackhaus and make black bombs!!!

the original sticky for this event says meet up at 10AM, head out at noon.

I'd want to be staying with or at least at the same place as someone from OR going to the ride/party. So if the place you're going has an extra spot I'd be down for that. Nothing against your friends or anyone else for that matter, I just think it'd be awkward if I was like "hi thanks for the couch... peace!" That and I try to avoid stranger danger whenever possible

I'd want to be staying with or at least at the same place as someone from OR going to the ride/party. So if the place you're going has an extra spot I'd be down for that. Nothing against your friends or anyone else for that matter, I just think it'd be awkward if I was like "hi thanks for the couch... peace!" That and I try to avoid stranger danger whenever possible

no i agree 100% i wouldnt do that to ya lol...ill ask my buddy where im staying i used to live there when i lived in columbus and it has pletny of room i just dont know how he has it set up tonight its in dublin like 10 min if that from the meeting spot

From what I understand, Casper and CBRgirl suggested that folks bring tents to crash at the after party. That way you could have your own private haven and not have to worry about said 'stranger danger'

From what I understand Casper and CBRgirl are suggesting that people bring tents to crash in at the after party, that way you can avoid said 'stanger danger'

From what I understand, Casper and CBRgirl suggested that folks bring tents to crash at the after party. That way you could have your own private haven and not have to worry about said 'stranger danger'

this is true and a good idea not that the people i hang out with you have to worry about lol

I might have to do this, a lot less to worry about that way. I didn't know there would be space enough to do tents. Now I just need to find a tent...

this is true and a good idea not that the people i hang out with you have to worry about lol

yeah, thanks for the offer though, its appreciated!

I could park my bike in my tent...lol

If I manage to get a sitter for saturday night I have what is called a four room tent...it's huge...plus CBRgirl offered for those who bring tents to throw them in their truck so you don't have the extra load on the ride....seems like a great plan to me. I'm really hoping I can make it out there, and am certainly more than willing to share some tent space, IF we can make it it's going to be me and Zero...maybe one of his buddies from out of town, don't know yet though.