It's my anniversary!

mrmako777

today june 1st, i have been riding for 1 year! ive logged 11,233 miles, all recreational on my first bike ever. ive had a blast learning how to run the twisties and appreciate all the criticism ive received from the veteran riders (you know who you are!). Im hoping for another year with no crashes!

that is all...:D

:dj:

youve come a long way. Me and chris used to wait at stop signs with our bikes off, then we would hear your obnoxious fart can screaming in too low of a gear a mile behind us :lol:

:lol: those were the days jerm!

youve come a long way. Me and chris used to wait at stop signs with our bikes off, then we would hear your obnoxious fart can screaming in too low of a gear a mile behind us :lol:

Nate and I was still doing the same thing a couple days ago Jerm...LOL:lol:

That's me/mine now.......2,200 miles :D

Hey Mrmakko where did you get your bike out of curiosity? Was it from a guy here in cbus?

Nah actually found a dealer out east called xtreme suzuki. Bought it brand new with 0 miles on the ticker

Way to go Matt !!! :)

Not to steal your thunder , but I'm coming up on my 25 year mark with my street licence and I'm doing a 1/4 century ride. Gonna film as much as possible to share. Gonna head out to charlsile PA and surrounding area. Hit the bike week and film as many crazy antics as possible. I wanna try again to wheelie through the whole Algainie( spell) mountain tunnel and film it this time !! :eek: hahaha

Way to go Matt !!! :)

Not to steal your thunder , but I'm coming up on my 25 year mark with my street licence and I'm doing a 1/4 century ride. Gonna film as much as possible to share. Gonna head out to charlsile PA and surrounding area. Hit the bike week and film as many crazy antics as possible. I wanna try again to wheelie through the whole Algainie( spell) mountain tunnel and film it this time !! :eek: hahaha

wow cat, you started riding when i was...6! youre one old mofo! :wheelchair::lol: