Shot in the dark

fireman_22

I was at the open house and was wondering who was on the blue Kawi that was telling me about the two brothers slip on and fender eliminator kit combo that they had bought. I had the phoenix rr. Anyhow, I looked online and couldn't find that deal anywhere and was wondering if they could tell me where they got it from. Thanks in advance!

Edited by fireman_22
forgot the place

Do yourself a favor and buy a good slip-on or full system. The Two Bros are junk. Packing fails soon into having it on and they are obnoxious loud.

The reason they are so popular is that they are bought by shops due to being through a major distributor. They get good margins and Two Bros does some cool displays, etc.

Overall, nice look and the finish is fine, but the power and the packing and what makes a slip-on a good piece are lacking...

Do yourself a favor and buy a good slip-on or full system. The Two Bros are junk. Packing fails soon into having it on and they are obnoxious loud.

The reason they are so popular is that they are bought by shops due to being through a major distributor. They get good margins and Two Bros does some cool displays, etc.

Overall, nice look and the finish is fine, but the power and the packing and what makes a slip-on a good piece are lacking...

I have to disagree with you Lizard. I have a Two Bros carbon on my 10 and love it. It isn't nearly as loud as the Yosh full system on Carie's 05 600RR. It's actually just a bit louder than stock, and I do not have the silencer in it. With that said, on the dyno just the exhaust was roughly a 4-5 hp gain. I've had the exhaust for almost two years, and before that Sinner had it on his bike. Nothing has failed. I'd recommend Two Bros to anyone.

for the monies craftsmanship and sound..lor..plus its handmade here in the states..or buy an akro, yoshi, kr tuned , or jardine.. i say fuck two brothers as well. i think they sound horrible from what i have heard with my own ears. those that i have heard were not full systems though, only slip ons

for the monies craftsmanship and sound..lor..plus its handmade here in the states..or buy an akro, yoshi, kr tuned , or jardine.. i say fuck two brothers as well. i think they sound horrible from what i have heard with my own ears. those that i have heard were not full systems though, only slip ons

Mine's a slip-on.... and it isn't loud at all. Are you guys sure you're not thinking of D&D????? :lol:

I've never heard a loud Two Brothers pipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz_7mLEJpx4

i love my TB full exhuast it isnt stupid loud its toned quite nice ive had TB on 3 of my 6 bikes and never had anything fail on them... but back to the original reason this post is here... and not to flame on peoples stuff but.. i agree with making you own if you can do it clean and right... other than that.. there are a lot of decent kits out there

Lizard I have to disagree with you in this case. I think you're looking at it from a completely different point of view. (racing) I've had many a 2 bros pipe on various different bikes and have not had the issues you speak of. I know you know your shit, but not everyone is doin the same shit as you.

The only 2B's I have heard were slip-ons for 06-08 GSXR's and they were quite loud in my opinion, and not good loud. I have a Sato slip-on in Ti and I love it. It is quite loud, but has a good tone to it.