$100 Credit with bike purchase

35RFTW

To promote safety in to motorcycling community Cycle Search International will be offering $100 in store credit toward a helmet, jacket, and glove package when purchasing a motorcycle. You also shoudl be aware that we offer a $250 discount on any motorcycle when the customer has taken the Rider Safety Course within the last 6 months prior to purchasing from us. Don't forget the we offer service as well and check out or website for great deals on bikes and do not hesitate to give me a call for any questions.

We have many financing options available. I am not going to say everyone is going to get approved and we don't have $89 monthly payments that turn into $300 payments, but we do our best to get you done. If anyone has a specific question about financing, you can speak with my F&I guy Jason. We are hear to answer your questions.

Haha what exactly do you mean by $89 a month payments that turn into $300 a month payments?

What are your hours tonight? I can't get on your website on my phone.

We are open from 10-6 Tuesday-Friday and 10-4 on Saturdays. The $89/month refers to the credit deals new bike dealers are offering which end up being $300 after the promotional periods. We offer straight financing. One payment for the life of the loan.

We are open from 10-6 Tuesday-Friday and 10-4 on Saturdays. The $89/month refers to the credit deals new bike dealers are offering which end up being $300 after the promotional periods. We offer straight financing. One payment for the life of the loan.

If I don't get a chance to call you tomorrow, I'll be stopping in on Saturday. Will you be there?

Those are those stupid credit card deals which do nothing but fuck the customer in the end. Be glad they don't offer such crap