Thursday June 4th 7:00 pm

krzwhtman

So far we are suppose to have good weather on Thursday June 4th . Setting up a meet at Steak & Shake on Teidemen just south east of 480 . meet at 7 pm.

Edited by krzwhtman

Can't make it. I am going to stop up at the car show in Solon behind the movie theater on Harper road tonight though. It's been 10 yrs. since I have been to it. I have had three people say something about it in the last month so i will go check it out tonight. I might get there around 6 and then go cruise the park and some other stuff.

Can't make it. I am going to stop up at the car show in Solon behind the movie theater on Harper road tonight though. It's been 10 yrs. since I have been to it. I have had three people say something about it in the last month so i will go check it out tonight. I might get there around 6 and then go cruise the park and some other stuff.

bikes meeting there?

I have been told there is always bikes. I would guess mostly Harley's but I don't care. This will be the first time I have been there in years. At least it will give me somewhere to stop for a little to stretch. On there site it says July 7 is a actual bike night. They used to today best bike and give trophies and such but honestly couldn't tell you if the still do it. I made a link in the N.E.riders social group. Here's a link that has a another link to the solon car shows page. http://www.ohio-riders.net/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=113

Anyone still meeting at seven...I want to crash...not literally tho

:wtf: Sp far im still going to QS n L at 7 pm unless wife doesnt show up cause she met some 21 incher some time today to take over kid duties.