@that dude

Likwid

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont hate, fat people need love too

:lol::lol:

I'm glad you didn't stay banned forever, because I will admit that you're one funny dude. :cool:

oh... but ... eww. are these set up to automatically rotate?? or are you just taking pics of the big chicks who waddle through periodically?

bwwwahahahaha...MJ, you're funny too. :lol:

I don't mind hanging out with the big girls (ever heard of cute by comparison??)... its the tiny little ones I don't like to stand next to...

a friend of mine hypothesized that men who like the BIG women like the big women for certain reason such as ... they are well endowed and it helps out to have a large woman... so maybe any takers on the wakeboarding with the big girls is a result of a chubby chaser with a big tallywhacker... idk... just throwin it out there

I don't mind hanging out with the big girls (ever heard of cute by comparison??)... its the tiny little ones I don't like to stand next to...

a friend of mine hypothesized that men who like the BIG women like the big women for certain reason such as ... they are well endowed and it helps out to have a large woman... so maybe any takers on the wakeboarding with the big girls is a result of a chubby chaser with a big tallywhacker... idk... just throwin it out there

i dunno i think your friend is WRONG ..reason being i love going hogging and have a tuna can, not a john holmes 12" big tallywhacker. (btw- tuna can is 2" long and as round as a tuna can if ya didnt know) :confused:

actually, strange enough, we established what a tuna can was at the OR cook out a couple months ago... and we actually decided to call it a cheese wheel instead, mostly for effect i'd say.

interesting admission there though... thanks, i think. I'll let him know. :)

oh damn... ouch! you just killed the entire the theory that me and KISS morning crew came up with! We were aware this theory existed and aired it on the morning show in Cinci. It all stemmed from a girl that called in and said she only hangs out with fat girls because it made her feel better about herself because she didn't have to face rejection when the guys thought she was the hot one in the group. So Tim and MMCMG aired the phone call and asked everyone their opinion on it.

I personally dont see the point or value or even the selfrespective-whatever-you-wanna-call-it attribute for this action. If I felt that bad about myself where i could only surround myself with ugly people to feel attractive, then please someone shoot me. but I was appalled at the amount of people that share this ideal..

i mean seriously, have some respect for yourselves. If you go out and a dude thinks you're hotter than another girl then who hoo. BUT, if you go out and a dude likes your friend, then be happy for her, not jealous he didn't pick you. for real!!

oh damn... ouch! you just killed the entire the theory that me and KISS morning crew came up with! We were aware this theory existed and aired it on the morning show in Cinci. It all stemmed from a girl that called in and said she only hangs out with fat girls because it made her feel better about herself because she didn't have to face rejection when the guys thought she was the hot one in the group. So Tim and MMCMG aired the phone call and asked everyone their opinion on it.

I personally dont see the point or value or even the selfrespective-whatever-you-wanna-call-it attribute for this action. If I felt that bad about myself where i could only surround myself with ugly people to feel attractive, then please someone shoot me. but I was appalled at the amount of people that share this ideal..

i mean seriously, have some respect for yourselves. If you go out and a dude thinks you're hotter than another girl then who hoo. BUT, if you go out and a dude likes your friend, then be happy for her, not jealous he didn't pick you. for real!!

I agree with you. I was being facetious