@that dude

Likwid

You have small balls.

The only reason I remember that is I got detention for it in high school - how was I supposed to know my math teacher knew Spanish? Lame.

I understood yours... :lol: I was like what are pelotas... ballls.... you have small balls... yeah that's what he was going for. nice.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently I missed the large person avatar. Like the new one though.

As Quagmire would say...

"fat chick need love too, but they gotta pay!" giggity

In all seriousness though....who wants to look at something without curves? Looking at a board is not fun at all. Put a couple of rounded features on it, and presto!

I said curvy, not portly.
You walk a fine line my friend.

gentlemen, i believe the bigger problem here is that "portly" girls call themselves "curvy" girls.

Im gonna say this.. Some of the recent av's of Thatdude are pics that I have seen on the net for a couple of years now so the talk of those all taking place with him there is complete BS.

just like i told ninja nick when he pmd me..google is your friend.. never said every pic was one i took or i have on my mac. you my friend as well as others seem to feel inferior that my avatars tha shit. to be honest i laugh my ass off everyday. one would ask why?..... cause when i signed up on ohio riders ,ZERO people had a hot ass bitch as an avatar. so i posted a few pics that were legit, some not legit. now everyone has a avatar like that dudes. use the search engine, there has been more talk about my avatars than anything on this fuggin forum. relax buddy, anytime you want to see who can pull the best piece of ass you let me know..on that note keep jerking with jergens :p

just like i told ninja nick when he pmd me..google is your friend.. never said every pic was one i took or i have on my mac. you my friend as well as others seem to feel inferior that my avatars tha shit. to be honest i laugh my ass off everyday. one would ask why?..... cause when i signed up on ohio riders ,ZERO people had a hot ass bitch as an avatar. so i posted a few pics that were legit, some not legit. now everyone has a avatar like that dudes. use the search engine, there has been more talk about my avatars than anything on this fuggin forum. relax buddy, anytime you want to see who can pull the best piece of ass you let me know..on that note keep jerking with jergens :p

floundah will put a hole in yo head from like 12 miles away with a silenced rifle, fool!

take videos, flounder k thx

floundah will put a hole in yo head from like 12 miles away with a silenced rifle, fool!

take videos, flounder k thx

great, cause i will put a hole in his ass from 12" away..really, you guys talk a lot of shit about riding with guns etc. i ride with my two guns, and have lost some won some. im not afraid to pull mine out..are you?.. all seriousness im always up to the challenge bro

great, cause i will put a hole in his ass from 12" away..really, you guys talk a lot of shit about riding with guns etc. i ride with my two guns, and have lost some won some. im not afraid to pull mine out..are you?.. all seriousness im always up to the challenge bro

i shoot cans with mah robocop bb gun replica like you wouldn't bbelieve

be afraid bish! bb very afraid!

... i saw that, very clever... :)

yo pienso que that dude esta una chica grande, no se.

wow my spanish is rough, but i think i just said that i think that dude is actually a big chick...

LOL picture.php?pictureid=4015&albumid=10&dl=1243878706&thumb=1

Puedo oír quesadillas que me llama.... argh

Man Ive been working my ass off all week in detroit and just got back and saw the thread for thatdude and the first thing I thought of was the av's and that I had seen some of them on the net before.. I wasnt posting it to be a dick, it just made me remember and i wanted to post quick before forgetting. :cheers:

Dont get me wrong.. I love your Av's... Just wish the hi res ones were available as well. :)

HAHA.. i just noticed your sig... fucking priceless. :D

Edited by flounder

ill challenge in a shoot.

Bring it.. Im in.. :D Its always just fun to shoot with people who enjoy the sport

I think I will be at a tactical competition on the 14th.. You can shoot as far as your heart desires if your interested. The 17 targets for the competition range from 275-1165yards for the non magnum shooters while the magnum shooters are free to engage the 1760 yard target as well..There are steel targets located every 100 yards from 200-1000 yards with sanctioned IBS berms at 600 and 1000 for paper targets.

Bring it.. Im in.. :D Its always just fun to shoot with people who enjoy the sport

I think I will be at a tactical competition on the 14th.. You can shoot as far as your heart desires if your interested. The 17 targets for the competition range from 275-1165yards for the non magnum shooters while the magnum shooters are free to engage the 1760 yard target as well..

sights ... no scope