@that dude

Likwid

your looking at the m4 600 area , im not gonna argue with some shooter about what the military does and does not do , its not like you got the time to measure a shot in a fire fight,so no the military does not keep records (or atleast not accurately) i said CONSISTANTLY at 1,000 yards , and up to 1,500 .... about the m-16 , then i mention the m1 and the 14 for the fact it is the preferred weapon of the rifle team, you can shoot a mile for all i care with a 22 223 7.62 270 306 308 or 50 cal... it doesnt matter to me. . i dont care i got nothing to prove , but at 200 to 1000 with a M-16 id prove my point. after 1,000 i didnt say it was the most accurate , just stating it could AT & T now reach out and touch someone at 1500 yards . might have to have the muzzle high .but hey its Military efficient . not like your adjusting for windage when tagging someone. shooting is shooting. bone on bone , natural resp. pause , BANG , rinse repeat. and its not luck Marine Corps shooters are best in world consistanly for a reason , when it comes to natural shooting. USMC 500 and on target 19.5 x 40

No offense man but you keep changing your story.. First is was that an M16 was good to 1500, now your talking about M14's and shots to 1800 meters.

Lets set the record straight.

A lucky shot at 1500 is not repeatable... ITS LUCK.

Quick talking about consistant and accurate hits with the M16 to 1500, because your dead wrong..

Here ya go, taken from Pg 3 of your manual you posted

Max effective range:

500 meters (individual/point targets)

600 meters (area targets)

Why are you now trying to argue different caliber weapons now.. I know what shot your talking about and it was closer to 1700 if memory serves me and it was taken with a 7.62 and not a fucking M16, M4 or any other variant which uses the 5.56. Even the guy that took the shot said it was pure luck and a shot that he could probably never repeat.

cough cough bullshit cough cough.. one of the dumber things I have heard

i said 14

you can say its dumb all day ..... quite frankly i dont care. i know when it came to shooting .... REAL shooting . the comp range dont mean shit anyways.was just having a conversation that ofcourse again got negative. your welcome to join the Corps or maybe ask them to come to a Marine Corps Rifle Team Trials range day. last post on issue.

Edited by krzwhtman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic