To the police officers on the site

jessecwalters

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't youtube here, but if I could I would put up Bring Crosby - Please, because it is stuck in my head right now.

Other than that it's progressive rock (even though that term doesn't mean much anymore)

Nowadays my taste are elsewhere. Like as of now my favorite band is SHINEDOWN.

boo fucking hooo someone was mean to me so I will be a dick to everyone I meet. You have to have a thick skin to be a cop and you obviously dont so maybe you need to choose another career.

the other cops on the board said here is my opinion, you all wont agree with it but ok lets have a beer together.

If a burglar knows that you are home, he won't break into your house. If he thinks everyone is gone, he'll try.

Same with speeding. If you see a cop sitting on the side of the road, you slow down. Then once he's out of site, you speed up to whatever you want. The threat of having a cop sitting in a location that you aren't prepared for is a deterrent to speeding. If all of a sudden Barney is right behind you with his happy little lights on, it's too late.

I don't say that it's right to hide the cruiser behind bushes or signs or such, but sitting along side the road with my lights off, having reflective markings all over the car is not hiding.

You people need to grow up. If you don't want tickets....follow the law. Don't do so and risk making your insurance go up, money being taken from your wallet that you could buy some nice new trinket for you bike with or possibly losing your license.

Everybody hates cops until they need one. Talk about a thankless job. Well thank you all for opening my eyes to what bikers REALLY think about us boys in blue. It'll be remembered next time I have to deal with a SQUID rolling down the road at 50 in a 25.

To all my brothers in blue in here, Stay Safe and good luck with this crowd. I'm out. I've got better things to do than to listen to drivel from young punk kids who don't have any respect for themselves, let alone the law.

And don't deny it, if you had respect for yourselves, you'd drive that machine in a safe manner, following the law. I got one of you asses negative rep me with "I did 170 on 270 yesterday". I really don't care. You know what we call people like that in this business? Organ donors. Just make sure that you have positive ID on your body so we can notify next of kin.

What you put out there comes back at you. No wonder so many of you have difficulties with law enforcement. You act like an ass, then it's the cops fault for you getting pulled over. Bullshit. Your act is the reason you got pulled over.....not the cop being a dick.

Well enjoy. You can talk about me now. Mods, please deactivate this account.....I won't be using it any more.

Oh, and by the way, while I tried to be polite and answer questions honestly here, I can see that you don't want honesty. You want someone to take out your rage on.

I'm not the one. You in your infinite wisdom have shown me the light. I will no longer be lenient with bikers.....because I can see that you stereotype all of us anyway. Remember your words the next time you get pulled over.....and it will happen. Remember them, and think to yourself.....is that VMX. You'll never know. I hear that towing a bike is kind of cool to watch. Hope your plastics makes it.

trophys for everyone!!! :trophy:

here's an idea..... don't break the law and the cops won't screw with you.... hmmmm kinda interesting that way....

not true in all cases, but it works most of the time...

they still have their "suspicious activity" clause to fall back on...

here's an idea..... don't break the law and the cops won't screw with you.... hmmmm kinda interesting that way....

but if you do break the law the cop with a sandy vag will call the tow truck just to be a dick.

+1..iy you just be prepared .now can someone lock this thread up..sounds like a bunch of skool kids fighting on the bus :D

This site isn't usually kindly to squids, most of us are good examples of bikers imo. I, for one, have never been pulled over on my bike. Never attracted any attention to myself.

But seriously, thin skinned. Thank you to all of the other officers that posted and didn't throw a tantrum.

but if you do break the law the cop with a sandy vag will call the tow truck just to be a dick.

where are these dirty cops??? I know tons of police, and haven't had bad experiences with any of them.... I only get their attention when I did something wrong, and usually because I keep a level head and am honest about it I have been able to walk away most times with a warning... and where I am coming from is a very checkered past, so I have learned the HARD way not to screw around with the dudes with badges and guns..... just be honest and follow the rules and everyone walks away equally innocent...

This site isn't usually kindly to squids, most of us are good examples of bikers imo. I, for one, have never been pulled over on my bike. Never attracted any attention to myself.

But seriously, thin skinned. Thank you to all of the other officers that posted and didn't throw a tantrum.

:plus1:

Thanks

where are these dirty cops??? I know tons of police, and haven't had bad experiences with any of them.... I only get their attention when I did something wrong, and usually because I keep a level head and am honest about it I have been able to walk away most times with a warning... and where I am coming from is a very checkered past, so I have learned the HARD way not to screw around with the dudes with badges and guns..... just be honest and follow the rules and everyone walks away equally innocent...

Riding a Boulevard can't hurt either, from those I've talked to you get a much harder time on a sport bike. ;)

Negative rep because I state the truth??? WTF??? You guys are such fucking children!!! Look I'm not a cop, and really it doesn't concern me if you fuck up and get caught, But what the hell man??? at least man up and sign it if you are gonna give neg rep for something so stupid....

Riding a Boulevard can't hurt either, from those I've talked to you get a much harder time on a sport bike. ;)

well with what is out on the internet video sites it kinda leads one to believe that a sport bike rider will take chances that most people would say are outside of normal riding .... which kinda leads to profiling... not saying it's right, just a fact of the way things go....