my slide at midOhio

EagleCock

so I went down Monday @ midohio. I lowsided coming out of turn 8 into turn 9 (start of the s curves). I'm ok but the best part of my crash was that EVERYONE was right there to see it. I know shitty got some funny pics of me sliding & rolling and everyone had a good laugh once they realized I was OK.

here are the pics I took Tues afternoon before tearing everything apart

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the upper fairing is trashed along with side fairing. I will prob keep the tank cover + tail since they are nly cracked. the upper fairing stay broke along with bent lever, broken peg on rear set, & broken clip on. minus the cost of new plastics, should be back on the road with only like $150-$200 spent

Gald you are ok, you put on a good show for sure. Look on the bright side, You're not posting pics of a crashed bike with huge chicken strips.

+1 everything felt good. it's just frustrating to know that my stupid body positioning (or lack thereof) caused my crash. maybe I just out rode my honda :rolleyes:

That's not too bad. How many sessions did you get to run before you went down?

we got 1 session in the morning before 2 hr rain delay. started back again like 1:30pm, ran probably 4 sessions, then I went down in #5. group went out 2 more times before our day was over

here GG maybe this will help.... YARD SALE

ROFLCOPTER!

yea...haven't been online in a few days since my modem decided to take a shit n monday.

speaking of taking a shit...it's a good thing I took a huge dump before we left on Monday morning otherwise I def would have shit myself when we rode our first session on that fucking slippery track. it's almost un-rideable without hot tires + hot track