Open House pics thread gone horribly wrong

Bhobs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhh. You know that's the ass 2 mouth moticon right? lol.

HAHA I didnt look at it that way I just thought the icon was funny :)

Wait its a little round guy how do you know thats in the ass LOL! could be doggy style :)

if it looks brown when you pull it out of the vag like in the emoticon, you got problems. then again if its that covered pulling it out of the ass, you should have gone to the bathroom 1st.

As guys, i think we all generally ASSume...that the woman your railing is clean....in all area's. I don't want to even think about that. If it doesn't smell, taste or look right....i'm not getting any-where near it. :D

That is normally mandatory there and they're mostly willing.

ATM is harder to pull off.

Definitely lol. I was watching the moticon again...and if you look closely when he pulls it out, it's brown....but when she sucks it off it's gone. Atm.

Captain obvious...i know.

When I was 18, this one night stand I had was AWFUL smelling. I was like WTF!! It literally smelled like CEDAR CHIPS! She still did the P.T.M though and I couldn't believe it because she ranked up my dick! :puke:

I won't fault you...at 18....you'll bang anything. But...you still nailed it? :puke: