LO-JACK prevails!

gixxie750

I'm not sure if u guys heard,but when i raced at barber and my friend Sutton was killed we had attended her funeral. While in the funeral home my truck was broken into and they stole all my camera equip and laptop and misc other electronic items. I had lo-jack installed on my computer and it led police to this low lifes house. They got a warrent and busted the guys door down and caught him sitting there on my computer! They found guns and drugs and other stolen property also,but none of my cameras! Lowjack gave police a 15' area where the computer was located and they actually found it! The best $250 i ever spent!!!! I may or may not get the computer back because of insurance claims,but at least the scum suckers are caught. I cant wait to see his face! The laptop recors everything that happens on its web cam the second its notified that it got stollen so every time he opend my computer it recorded. I cant wait to see the look on his face when the cops kicked the door in.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hard to spend the $250 in the first place,but now its soooo great that i did. The cool part is the police officer/detective called me all kinds of pumped up about the raid. He said thanks a ton for getting this lowjack. He loved breaking the door down i could just tell by how pumped he talked on the phone.

She was a great great racer and friend of mine. It is still crazy this all happend while we layed her to rest. I know she would have been super pissed!

Maybe she can haunt the asshole that f'd up her funeral