I'm gonna start wearing helmet.... everywhere

zerocrash

Looks a lot like the shape of a frying pan on the back of yo' head, bro.

What happened Sara, did he speak out of turn? I understand, girl, sometimes you gotta put 'em back in their place!

(j/k of course, I'm glad you're mostly unscathed, and your marbles remain inside your skull where they belong!!)

Ah Stitch that is just a scratch, you've had so much worse. I agree I think Sarah hit you with a frying pan.

Man I knew you'd have something to say as soon as you realized who I was!! And you CERTAINLY know I've had much worse! :D Good to see tonight Bro!!

Man I knew you'd have something to say as soon as you realized who I was!! And you CERTAINLY know I've had much worse! :D Good to see tonight Bro!!

It was great seeing you and Sara:D! Its good to see you back at it.I agree you wore tore up for a while, and Im glad you are better! Now that I cant work for a while let me know if you wanna go ride sometime!!

Chicks dig scars.

But you're ugly enough already. :lol:

Be careful my nother mother brother.

Edited by jagr
My phone fucks with me by changing words.

Child dig scars.

But you're ugly enough already. :lol:

Be careful my nother mother brother.

I think you meant "chicks" dig scars--which is true, he is the sexiest man I've ever met---certainly not only because of his scars, but they definately help :)

and also I think you mean brother from another mother lol

Edited by Sara_Rides

I think you meant "chicks" dig scars--which is true, he is the sexiest man I've ever met---certainly not only because of his scars, but they definately help :)

and also I think you mean bother from another mother lol

you like the zipper dont you :lol: