"WTB: rusty trombone"

sturg

i could spend all day on best of craigs list.....

Husband wants a rusty trombone for his birthday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-04-27, 8:03PM EDT

My husband has asked for a rusty trombone for his birthday, which is Wednesday. I've scoured the pawn shops and music stores, and I haven't found one. I am guessing that rusty ones will be cheaper than new ones, and I don't know what the big deal is, but it's what he wants and he is very specific about it. I could have bought a dozen new ones at this point, but he says that a rusty trombone is nostalgic for him, so I suppose it will mean more. If you selling (or even giving away) a rusty trombone, please let me know what you have, how much it costs and how I can get it (will you deliver it, or will I have to go to you?). Also, suggestions on how to wrap such a thing? Please help, I am down to the wire on this thing and I don't like being this late with a gift!!!

Edited by sturg

They really aren't that hard to find. My wife just gave me one last night

Dedicated wife.......

I'm sure someone will ask later.....

Rusty trombone is a euphemism for a sexual act in which a man stands with his knees and back slightly bent, with feet at least shoulder width apart in order to expose the anus.[1] The other partner typically kneels behind the man and performs anilingus while reaching up beneath the testicles or around the body to masturbate the man, mimicking the motions of a trombone player.[1][2] The act is defined primarily by the physical orientation of the partners and the combination of analingus with manual penile stimulation; however, other positions and variations are possible.

Here's another.

I woke up to shit-vomit

Date: 2009-04-14, 10:14AM CDT

I woke up this morning with my nose hairs curled and my eyes burning. My fucking dog took a shit in the early hours of the morning and then decided to eat it to hide the evidence. The problem is that it makes him sick and then he throws it up. I woke up at 5:45 am to the strong smell of shit-vomit on the carpet. Oh, and he walks around the fucking house burping it up too. So basically he shit-vomit-farts out of his mouth. You fucking dumb dog. You are 3 years old and house broken. Why would you do that? If you take a shit on the carpet just leave it there. It is so much easier to clean up that way. I'm not going to let you in the house today because even if you stop barfing up shit-vomit you still burp it up which makes the house smell like SHIT-VOMIT! Fuck you and then next time another dog is butt-fucking you at the dog park I'm not coming to your rescue.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1121771299

Dedicated wife.......

I'm sure someone will ask later.....

Rusty trombone is a euphemism for a sexual act in which a man stands with his knees and back slightly bent, with feet at least shoulder width apart in order to expose the anus.[1] The other partner typically kneels behind the man and performs anilingus while reaching up beneath the testicles or around the body to masturbate the man, mimicking the motions of a trombone player.[1][2] The act is defined primarily by the physical orientation of the partners and the combination of analingus with manual penile stimulation; however, other positions and variations are possible.

:lol: I was gonna ask til I read your post.

OMG!!!!

They read this ad out on the Scott Mills show on BBC Radio 1, England's biggest radio station.

I thought I remembered seeing the title on here, sure enough here it is. There must have been a ton of people in England laughing their arses off.