97 or so GSXR 750 down on 176

krzwhtman

about 11 pm last night there was a gixxer just west of spring road on 176 , was spread all over emergency lane and the right lane of travel . i checked the net . can not find anything on it . went past again at midnight the cops and bike were gone. with the amount of wreckage that was there , i am surprised to not find anything. the gixxer was on its side with no front end . but there seemed to be alot more debree than the one front end. hopefully who ever was on it came out alright .

Not to be a dick and hope it was nobody that was linked to the site, But with it being in the city at that time of night most likely didnt come out good. Probably some squid with no gear stuntin. Just hope no people got hurt to bad. Thats why I dont like riding in the city anymore...

that has to be it. same time. My mother works at metros emergency room , ill ask her. hopefully the dude made it. she usually knows about the bike victims . used to always call me when she heard a sportbike victim was coming in.