And the winners are.....

Casper

1st: Team 6 (Shayne636, Jeremy, DJ, Matt, Jobot)- 1540pts

2nd: tie between Team 2 (gsxr750girl, Ross701, Skulls, V-Rod Dave, Dubguy85, FocusDave01) and Team 4 (KruelHouse, Bornsinner, QueenBee, Schmuckingham, SchmuckGirl) - 1460pts

3rd: tie between Team 5 (Josun54, David, Chuck, Ben J, Russ) and Team 9 (g35tonv, Randy, Benson, Sohka) - 1370pts

4th: Team 1 (Cmoose, SPZ9, KawiKid , Carrie, E-Flores, Justin0469, Jagr) - 1250pts

5th: Team 8 (Bill, Gary, Loony, BigBlueBird, EvilTwin, Ziggy, Tom T.) - 1180pts

6th: tie between Team 3 (Dweezel, Lpsanders, ScrappyGrl, Magley64, Mark S.) and Team 7 (WhoDey, AttackPainter, Pedro) - 1150pts

Sorry if i don't remember your screen name.

Congrats Team 6!!!! The total pot was $235. Get ahold of CbrGirl or I to get the $$$$$.

Edited by CbrGirl

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!! well congrats.

but i demand a recount!!!!

who was on team 6?

Even after posting that I wouldn't be giving points for handwritten signs, pics of signs, pics of items, fake items, etc... several teams still tried. :lol:

Major kudos to Team 3. They hit up Dayton and Cinci, being the team to go the furthest I believe.

I didn't realize there were two Christopher Columbus statues in Columbus. That was funny. I was like, "wtf is that statue?". Haha.

And I think four teams took pictures of a 270 sign. I looked the list over at least ten times. 270 wasn't on it. :lol:

And I forget which, but one team took the Captain pose as doing a round of Captain. Ahahaha! I gave them credit for it. They were holding the bottle of Captian and everything.

I'm not sure who was on Team 6. I know one guy is Shayne. The others I can't remember their names. I suck. I know.

That's that Bullshyte SON! Team 4600 was all over the points... We should be claiming that purse!:D

You guys worked hard to pull up those pics of the signs, but I can't give points for that. I'd already said I wouldn't be. Had you guys actually taken the pics of the signs, or at least five of them, you would've won. I gave you credit for the caboose, even though it was a toy. Haha.

casper are you going to post some of the pics or just let people do it on their own when they get their cards back?

what he said i wanna see some of the pics :lol:

Edited by kawi kid

I think I only have 3 teams cards. It'll probably be best if the teams just post whatever pics they want. There are over 1.8GB of pics. I don't really want to upload all of them. I could burn the to DVD and mail them to anyone interested.