I don't wanna trade !!

Catman

i cant even respond to that :lol 97-00 gsxr 600's and 96-99 gsxr 750's have always been called srads because they said SRAD on the tail, and they were the first bikes to have that "technology" if you want to call it that

"i would like to sell it soon, i have too many bikes right now,"

Too many bikes, huh? Wow, what's THAT like? Do you need help riding them all, because my services are certainly available.

im running out of room!

actually yeah, since i have a broken ankle, i cant ride them, they are just sitting in my garage. come on down and take them for a spin! :lol im picking up another one tonight

i cant even respond to that :lol 97-00 gsxr 600's and 96-99 gsxr 750's have always been called srads because they said SRAD on the tail, and they were the first bikes to have that "technology" if you want to call it that

I know man, I'm just messing with you. Working at a shop for so long we just always found it amusing when someone would come in and go "you got any of those SRADs"?? :D I hadn't heard that term for awhile and it brought back memories and I had to LOL and give you some shit. ;)

im running out of room!

actually yeah, since i have a broken ankle, i cant ride them, they are just sitting in my garage. come on down and take them for a spin! :lol im picking up another one tonight

Aww punkin. PM me your address, I'll bring you an ice pack and some spaghetti.

Hey what happened to your cafe racer project from last year?

sold it to a buddy, lamar vannoy on OR. after i stripped it down, i started looking for parts and crunching numbers, to get it the way i wanted, i was going to put over 2500 into it...and i wasnt going to settle for anything less than what i had planned.

now he is going through the same thing...only he has bigger plans than i did :lol: that thing is going to be bad as hell when hes done with it :badgerrock:

Edited by jermattak

sold it to a buddy, lamar vannoy on OR. after i stripped it down, i started looking for parts and crunching numbers, to get it the way i wanted, i was going to put over 2500 into it...and i wasnt going to settle for anything less than what i had planned.

now he is going through the same thing...only he has bigger plans than i did :lol: that thing is going to be bad as hell when hes done with it :badgerrock:

Yeah I can't imagine how much work and time that project is gonna take but I'm sure it will be bad ass! :cool:

A little more cutting on the frame and then I'll get one with them on.

That statement alone is enough to make me never want to take on such a project! :eek:

well, i picked up the PW80...in four boxes :lol i need crankshaft and conrod bearings, piston and rings, and i need to have it bored. hopefully after today..it will start looking like a bike

oh yeah, the gixxer is basically sold :badgerrock:

That statement alone is enough to make me never want to take on such a project! :eek:

It's not as bad as it sounds, just removed the tabs for the side covers that I'm not going to use, the hinge for the original seat, and like six inches from the rear for the replacement with battery box so that all the electronics will be under the seat.

Oh, the left passenger peg too as it's only gonna be one seat...