Rode 772, 73, 41 on Sunday...

SWing'R

Buddy of mine and I rode 104 down to Chillicothe for lunch on Sunday, then took 772 outta downtown Chillicothe

all the way to the end at 73, 73 W a bit to 41 and 41 North all the way to Washington Courthouse.

Gotta say all of 772 was a blast and most of 41 was pretty good. Never heard anyone mention this road before, anyone ever ride it (772)??

Couple curves with gravel on 772 but not bad, first section of the road is all new paved.

PS. Slowly learning the limits of my new bike, had it up to 115mph on a straight section of 104, thats the fastest

I've ever been on two wheels so far, I know thats not that fast for lots of you but that was pretty intense for me the first time!

We had originally missed our turn onto 772 in Chillicothe, I pulled up alongside a guy at the light on a Vmax (see pic below),

asked him if he knew where 772 was, he showed us and then proceeded to ride with us for a few miles on 772. I never saw

one of these Vmax's before, looks like something the terminator would ride! The thing did great in the turns too, he ended up

passing my bud on the Harley (was going to slow for him) and trailin me thru the turns for a few miles.

09ST_VMAX_blk_S1_7eb1ff7c.jpg

Edited by SWing'R

I see you stopped on High Street at Rt104 and Rt35 at the gas station.

A couple weekends ago I was in Pebbles, Ohio and road 772, and 41. There is a good restaurant at Pike Lake just outside Bainbridge called Trail Ends. Next time your down, check it out.

A couple weekends ago I was in Pebbles, Ohio and road 772, and 41. There is a good restaurant at Pike Lake just outside Bainbridge called Trail Ends. Next time your down, check it out.

who? me? i dont remember where all i stopped.

No he's talking about me, the pic I posted with Subway in the background. Yeah we stopped there to use the bathroom and decide where we were going to grab lunch, we decided on IHOP.

I definetly plan on riding 772/73/and 41 again.

k. rode it. pretty good roads. i got fucking rained on though.

Sorry about the rain, but see I told you them was some nice roads! I'm looking forward to the

next time I can get back down that way, wanna maybe check out more of 73.

• 3 months later...

If you want a good ride and don't mind some saddle time. Head down 772 South from Chilly to 220 West/124 West. Follow 124 West into Hillsboro. Can get some food and gas and decide what to do there. You can either follow 138/28 back East to Chilly keep going up 134 to Wilmington and back.

If you want to mock it off your last ride. Take 772 down to 73 up to Hillsboro, then 124/220 back East to 772 North.

Edited by SJC1000rr