breaking in the new suit

natedogg624

teknic xcelerator, a huge and much better upgrade from my chicane.

tooling around an empty parking lot, roomate took the pics flame or not idc just sharing:

DSC05648.jpg

DSC05652.jpg

DSC05655.jpg

DSC05650.jpg

still gotta work on my form but its been a long time since i've suited up so for this first initial break in i feel good.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

matches bike good if thats what you were shooting for

at least i didn't get the red one...

Just do what I do....Get on your knees and start crawling around the parking lot to make it look like you can ride ;)

nah if i wanted to do that id just take the pucks off and drag them while i drive my car...

where do you find sweet parking lots like that?

the hospital/football parking overflow lot right off ackerman/315. go after 6 or 7 and its always empty, just watch out for transportation&parking as they sometimes kick you out "no driver training"

Whens the next parking lot day? Are weekends available? How much?

:D

o you know... whenever the lots are clear. i can offer up some instructional session free of charge the only thing you have to do is sign a waiver saying that i am not liable for any damage done to you or your motorcycle... :rolleyes:

:p

I can't bring myself to lean hard in parking lots...I'm always paranoid about oil spots or something. Can't imagine how embarrassing it would be to lowside while dicking around in an empty lot while wearing full leathers :lol:

I'm not saying that it's a great deal more dangerous than street riding, but ya never know what sorts of goodies a POS 1984 Tercel might leave behind. It's probably just a mental thing for me I guess.