Now Hiring

ousley99

I work at HLS MedFreight and we are hiring several people for several different jobs. This is a great company, with good benefits!

www.hlsmedfreight.com

Exciting Career Opportunities at

HLS MedFreight!

HLS MedFreight® is an information services company focused on healthcare logistics. Our mission is to reduce the cost of healthcare by partnering with healthcare providers/hospitals to leverage freight volume and information. Our unique culture is driven by innovation, attention to detail, and delivering “The Best” customer care.

We are seeking talented individuals who are energetic, highly-motivated, and eager to make a difference in reducing healthcare logistics costs.

If your skills match one of the career opportunities below, please send your resume and salary requirements to careers@hlsmedfreight.com or via mail to:

Human Resources

HLS MedFreight

4079 Executive Parkway

Suite 300

Westerville, OH 43081

Current Career Opportunities!

Rapid growth at HLS MedFreight continues to create many new career opportunities! We are currently looking for highly-motivated people for the following careers:

Administrative

Administrative Assistant Immediate opportunities!

Post Date:05/26/2009

Supports the Customer Care and Professional Services team in daily administrative needs

Human Resources Manager Immediate opportunities!

A professional leader who has a passion for our culture and is experienced in directing and overseeing all aspects of Human Resources.

Information Systems

Helpdesk/PC Technician Immediate opportunities!

Provide first-level user support for on-site and remote associates.

Junior Business Analyst Immediate opportunities!

Post Date:06/04/2009

Lead requirements-gathering initiatives for software change requests.

Software Support Developer Immediate opportunities!

Provides first-level user support for on-site and remote associates for custom and packaged software systems

Operations

Customer Care Account Director Immediate opportunities!

The successful candidate will utilize excellent communication skills, coaching, and leadership to develop and foster collaborative working relationships in the customer care team as well as with our internal and external customers.

Customer Care Account Manager Immediate opportunities!

Manage and build strong professional relationships by being the customer's advocate while problem solving and adding value.

Director of Quality Assurance Immediate opportunities!

Professional experienced in supplier management and/or logistics to lead strategic continuous improvement initiatives with cross-functional teams.

Quality Assurance Assistant Coordinator Immediate opportunities!

The successful candidate will utilize excellent office skills to support other members of the Quality Assurance team in routine tasks and will have frequent interface with other associates within the company while in a fast-paced office environment.

Vendor Management Coordinator Immediate opportunities!

Develops and fosters collaborative working relationships with suppliers. Assists suppliers in resolving issues to assure customers utilize our program to maximize their savings.

I'm at work right now posting this..

Most hours are between 730am and 6pm.

I work 830-530 bc I can't get my ass up in the morning either. Casual dress. Jeans t-shirt.

Interns start about 12.50 an hour.. Goes up from there and managers are salary w PFP.

PFP? All in Westerville? That'd make my commute even longer though. I'm eyeballing the IS positions. What do you do there?

PFP= pay for performance.

The office currently has about 75 employees.3 story building off sunbury rd and 161.

do you know anything about any of these jobs? the descriptions are not very descriptive.

The successful candidate will utilize excellent office skills to support other members of the Quality Assurance team in routine tasks and will have frequent interface with other associates within the company while in a fast-paced office environment.

Manage and build strong professional relationships by being the customer's advocate while problem solving and adding value.

the first one sounds like "doing someone else's data entry" and the second sounds like "working in the call center talking to pissed off customers"

anything you can tell me about em?

my friend Carolina is applying as we speak... she was telling me that being laid off is driving her crazy and she would do just about anything to get out of the apartment... at which point my other friend said "you could be a daytime stripper"... I laughed. Anyway, good post.

my friend Carolina is applying as we speak... she was telling me that being laid off is driving her crazy and she would do just about anything to get out of the apartment... at which point my other friend said "you could be a daytime stripper"... I laughed. Anyway, good post.
only in your dreams kid... only in your dreams (long drawn out voice possibly one which exerts a tone of reason and wonder at the same time)... :D

Ohhh....that's where i know you from! Jk. No interest at all Mj? I hear they pay good. :p

do you know anything about any of these jobs? the descriptions are not very descriptive.

the first one sounds like "doing someone else's data entry" and the second sounds like "working in the call center talking to pissed off customers"

anything you can tell me about em?

QA asst cord is what I do now, as an intern. The job is posted for the f/t position of what I do. I'm actually trying to get the Vendor Management job, which is why my job will be open.

It's actually really EASY! I import files for the quality assurance cooridnator to make sure they are complient. No stress at all! You have to be somewhat proficient in excel because everything we do here is in excel. no data entry. just the occasional copy and paste.

CC acct manager talks to customers about the suppliers that they utilize, and keeping the suppliers complient with the discounts that the program offers.

We have 2 mini kitchens here w fridges, microwaves, etc. nice for lunch!

its the last building on the left, at the bottom of exec pkwy. we have the whole building now.

best way to get the job is to apply online for the position that you want. dont shoot for the stars bc they make everyone start as an intern or temp and takes couple months to get on f/t.

Dude whats ur email address? we'll have to meet up for lunches at jersey mikes!

i work up there in the evenings :(

im in the hondros building though. the only one on the right side of the road, just past the daycare.

for what its worth, there is a cafe in the building that makes decent food. come in for lunch one day. if you walk in the front door and look straight ahead, you cant miss it.