Hyosung

dustinsn3485

Its like buying a hyundai or KIA when you really wanted a Honda or Toyota.

They are garbage. They have no resale and no dealer network to support them.

Total junk, like hyundai and KIA.

So Max, do you have the Hyundai or the KIA?? :D;)

The bottom line is that the following is reality:

-Dealer network is thin at best. Plus, most shops are not trained like OEM Japanese techs are.

-Prices are fairly close in terms of the 650 vs the comparable SV it competes against.

-Parts. Good luck, folks. Doubt a dealer has as an efficient and quick dealer parts network as seen in the Big 4 shops.

-Overall Market Share. Meaning, the more units they sell, the more they invest in R&D, etc. to make the bike better through it's lifespan. Their market share is so damn small that it lends one to think that they don't bring in a lot of money for such things. They've increased their number of units in terms of bike styles and such, but they really haven't advanced the existing lineup.

Great beginner bike, but understand that you can buy a used SV for cheaper. You can buy a used Ninja 250 for cheaper, etc.

Its like buying a hyundai or KIA when you really wanted a Honda or Toyota.

They are garbage. They have no resale and no dealer network to support them.

Total junk, like hyundai and KIA.

UMM

Hyundai is legit now... They are the only people who sold more cars in January 09 than they did in January 08... They will be a HUGE force to be reckoned with... Toyota is very very skeered of Hyundai's progress!

UMM

Hyundai is legit now... They are the only people who sold more cars in January 09 than they did in January 08... They will be a HUGE force to be reckoned with... Toyota is very very skeered of Hyundai's progress!

Just because they sell alot of cars doesnt mean they are good. We live in a disposable world and hundees are disposable cars. They are bought by people who know nothing about, nor care about quality. Hell, most people that buy these cars only care if they can afford the monthly payment so they can say,"Girl, I gots me a new car!" :rolleyes:

I'll stick with my 15 year old Toyotas. Monthly payments are for bikes.

Just because they sell alot of cars doesnt mean they are good. We live in a disposable world and hundees are disposable cars. They are bought by people who know nothing about, nor care about quality. Hell, most people that buy these cars only care if they can afford the monthly payment so they can say,"Girl, I gots me a new car!" :rolleyes:

I'll stick with my 15 year old Toyotas. Monthly payments are for bikes.

Max I think you are thinking of these companies back from near the turn of the century. Hyundai and Kia are hanging with the big boys nowadays. Read Consumer Reports.

Max I think you are thinking of these companies back from near the turn of the century. Hyundai and Kia are hanging with the big boys nowadays. Read Consumer Reports.

JUNK period :rolleyes:

Disposable rides for ghetto superstars. :D