Friday June 12th

954RRLuke

Tomorrow night I'm making another run up 48. The plan is to meet at Qdoba in Blue Ash at 5:30-6:00. It's in downtown Blue Ash on Kenwood Rd. Matt wants to try something different than Chipotle even though it's pretty much the exact same restaurant..lol. If you want to come post up so that we will wait for you if you're running late. Hope to see some people out there. Oh yeah, on a side note, Nate you better come man. You have to make that corner this time....

Edited by 954RRLuke

nates been on the rag lately, wouldnt be surprised if he didnt make it :)

oh and btw, we dont have to do qdoba, i was just thinking thats close to you and doesnt cost $15 for 1 meal. im cool with whatever you guys wanna do

Edited by mrmako777

I called that ;)

But regardless I had surgery on the toe today again (3rd time) so I'm out of riding the rest of the day, but I'll prob. be back riding tomorrow... hopefully it's nice tomorrow.

If it's nice out tomorrow I will be doing the same ride at 12:30. There is a car and motorcycle show at the Harlan twp. fire deptartment. I'm suppose to be judging the motorcycle show. I think it's 10-15 bucks to register and be in the show. The money benefits the fire dept. because it's all volunteer I believe.

I'll go now !!!

just playin , I'm at work !

I got a motocam 360 on the race bike, I'll see if I can hook it up to the fighter soon !

I like that idia better than a car following ! Although you guys looks pretty smart about it !!

Cat