FS: 2005 Honda CBR600RR

justin0469

i'd want to ride one in some twisties before i'd look into it more. i might want to keep the "flickability" of a 600. who do i know that has an extra 1000rr....oh...right :D

LOL ZING! Maybe we can take a ride this week and make a lil swappy for a bit.

Justin,

Im heading back out tomo 188 style like usual. You have enough rides on that route to let it rip tomorrow, which I ll be doing too esp feeling the new shift pattern. I called ya tonight about my RC51 and details. Ill be PMing you in a few cuz its hard for me to take calls at work.

Anyways, ya the 600s are much easier to flick into a turn thats for sure, and remember Mikes bike is nothing like a V twin, esp. with all his mods. If I would have known he was going to be selling it, I would have gotten it.

Check PMs.

ive had this bike for a year. Bought it with 500 miles on it. so with about 1 full riding season in, i put about 3500 miles on it, with traveling to san antonio numerous times for up to 2 months at a time last season. again, this is my 3rd 600 and I've been riding for over 6 years. Yes, I recognize that i probably don't get to the limit of my 600. if you're done, you can move along now...

Then why cant you turn???

I keed I keed.