newbs bashing newbs? wtf?

schmuckingham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes, the mohawk morons from Lima.... glad I dont live there anymore( more so Ada)

well assuming you dont know the story.. Let me help you out... your first thinking of the wrong group... you thinking of the FIRST set of dumb asses that wore them...

As for us this is why we had them.. he was the first in the group ot have one to stand out.. he was wearing it when he died and we wear them in honor of him.. sooo this is the reason we wear them..

And alittle side note. i see nothing has changed with you. Ignorant comments and negative words.. Shows the ones true self.

4591_109496961799_516396799_2769760_2436391_n.jpg

4591_109496966799_516396799_2769761_4762835_n.jpg

4591_109497001799_516396799_2769766_3083900_n.jpg

well assuming you dont know the story.. Let me help you out... your first thinking of the wrong group... you thinking of the FIRST set of dumb asses that wore them...

As for us this is why we had them.. he was the first in the group ot have one to stand out.. he was wearing it when he died and we wear them in honor of him.. sooo this is the reason we wear them..

And alittle side note. i see nothing has changed with you. Ignorant comments and negative words.. Shows the ones true self.

4591_109496961799_516396799_2769760_2436391_n.jpg

4591_109496966799_516396799_2769761_4762835_n.jpg

4591_109497001799_516396799_2769766_3083900_n.jpg

Calm down there killer, no need to spew out crap about someone you dont know or have met once and then try and make me feel bad over a death of someone I didnt know or have anything to do with. I lost a friend to a pretty gruesome accident and I wear a braclet everyday to remember him. I meant nothing by my comment but a joke on the previous group of Mohawk wearers and you jumped the gun, shame on you for being too quick to snap a judgement.

EDIT:

On a side not, thanks for banning me on another site before I could even explain myself.... that was grown up.

This new r1 is something else. put a hurtin on a zx10 with alot of mods. and i am 320 lbs and he was a 150lb rider lol he was playing the catch up game lol

LMAO yeah that new R1 is junk and what year 10 you think your putting a hurtin on??? I doubt a 320lb rider is gonna beat a 150lb rider any day your either on crack or the dude on the 10 was just screwing with ya... if that new R1 is so bad why has it come in dead last in all the magazine tests so far ??? might be a good bike with spies on it but thats about it...

Mike i have met you more then once.. as for the quick judgment.. ah yes the mohawk morons...never no mention of "i hope its not the same group of mohawk morons" first indication is our group.. so yea i did jump the gun.. as the the ban. that was to get you to respond. The ban is off now. i knew you would guess it was me... but anyway.. we both been in a bad situation involving accidents and use things in memory of ones life... ours would be the hawks. you memory of your guy is the braclet... His grave site has this sitting there by the head stone:

l_96b45c20be3540039c6a1fd7fb638dde.jpg

Anyway.. its over and done. no hard feelings.

Calm down there killer, no need to spew out crap about someone you dont know or have met once and then try and make me feel bad over a death of someone I didnt know or have anything to do with. I lost a friend to a pretty gruesome accident and I wear a braclet everyday to remember him. I meant nothing by my comment but a joke on the previous group of Mohawk wearers and you jumped the gun, shame on you for being too quick to snap a judgement.

EDIT:

On a side not, thanks for banning me on another site before I could even explain myself.... that was grown up.

LMAO yeah that new R1 is junk and what year 10 you think your putting a hurtin on??? I doubt a 320lb rider is gonna beat a 150lb rider any day your either on crack or the dude on the 10 was just screwing with ya... if that new R1 is so bad why has it come in dead last in all the magazine tests so far ??? might be a good bike with spies on it but thats about it...

Well my "new" r1 is a 2004. and the zx10 is a 08.. which both bikes are currently sitting in my garage at the moment. But i am going to end this potential argument right now : I suck at life..your awesome.. Im wrong...your right. There its over.

Well my "new" r1 is a 2004. and the zx10 is a 08.. which both bikes are currently sitting in my garage at the moment. But i am going to end this potential argument right now : I suck at life..your awesome.. Im wrong...your right. There its over.

yeah your prob right about all that esp since your lying about all that and seeing as your giving up so soon just seals the deal that the junk R1 is just that LOL ...

yeah your prob right about all that esp since your lying about all that and seeing as your giving up so soon just seals the deal that the junk R1 is just that LOL ...

Yepp your right.. lies allll lies .. i dont have anything to prove to you pal.. but just so you know i took this pics about 4 minutes ago. but remember its all lies man.. lies lies lies. as for giving up naa. just eliminating a thread that would go on fo days of useless nonsense e-thuggin.. lets all remember your right. im wrong. problem solved. as for a junk r1. everyone is entitled to there opinion.. so if you say its junk.. well then its junk.. remember your right.

l_58f848e5ea9b499d9116b01d53f6ed9a.jpg

well seeing as you say the 10R was a 08 I think your wrong right there cause in the pic you posted that dont look anyting like a 08 zx10R, looks like a 07 or older one, now if your wanting to think your fat ass can beat someone thats almost half your weight your on crack unless your R1 has some serious mods done to it which it prob does seeing as being stock its prob struggling to get up and go with you on it... and who ever is riding that 10 cant ride if they cant beat ya ?? id spank your ass on a damn 600 and i know my literbike will smoke ya seeing as mine is the fastest 0-180mph of any bikes out there in stock form, But thanks for pointing out somethign that i already know Im always right !!!

Hey Rusty, whats up!! I am glad you finally joined the site. I know that there seems to be some douchers in this thread already, too bad for them that they cant just chill out and enjoy this place and welcome the new memebers.

To Douchers: I have been telling people about the Ohio Riders site and getting them to sign up and when they do you instantly start negating the guy's story and start turning it into personal attacks and dumb shit about Mohawks. Seriously? Is this how you are gonna treat new people on the boards? Such an immature shame that you are gonna try and push new riders away so quickly.

Now if someone does something stupid at an OR event like push someones bike over....then you can become judgemental. We dont need the negative BS right off the bat here. And, I can tell you that that R1 is very fast, I rode the damn thing. I am sure that Russ would be glad to race it against anything you like in order to show you this.

well seeing as you say the 10R was a 08 I think your wrong right there cause in the pic you posted that dont look anyting like a 08 zx10R, looks like a 07 or older one, now if your wanting to think your fat ass can beat someone thats almost half your weight your on crack unless your R1 has some serious mods done to it which it prob does seeing as being stock its prob struggling to get up and go with you on it... and who ever is riding that 10 cant ride if they cant beat ya ?? id spank your ass on a damn 600 and i know my literbike will smoke ya seeing as mine is the fastest 0-180mph of any bikes out there in stock form, But thanks for pointing out somethign that i already know Im always right !!!

are you the guy that hangs out at taco bell on high street? i think you are, you sound just like the guy. you know, sort of douchebag like...