oh snap! experienced flamers only...no n00bs

Tpoppa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh.. I don't know' date=' Adam. If you know you're going to be doing some serious riding and some serious miles I think a warning is courteous. This is a ride that a newer rider wouldn't want to be on in the first place. What if someone showed and a crash resulted due to the 'newb' riding above their head? Then Kathy would be berated for not being responsible enough to slow down for that person. She didn't want to babysit.. she wanted to ride. While I am not opposed to newer riders tagging along sometimes they can cramp the pace a bit if I just feel like holding the pin open all day.

BTW, how's the new ride??[/quote']

I agree that having a newer rider tag along can cramp the pace but if I wanted to pin the throttle all day long I'd contact people that I know can ride at my pace rather than posting up a ride and telling new riders they aren't welcome, thats all. And if someone did show up and wreck that wouldn't be her fault, it would be their own for riding beyond their abilities. Just my $.02. And I love the Kawi, handles like a dream. Unfortunately I can't do the track day that I was planning on doing since my car decided to break.

Believe it or not, Kathy mentioned her little spill at Nelson's Ledges while we were in Marietta. About 45min into this ride I knew I better stick to my own pace but I still had fun. People have thin skin around here, it seems, which is why this thread got out of control. Let's move on...

Hey Todd,

Maybe i wouldnt have gone down if you hadnt parked it. I crashed trying to avoid running into you. And you couldnt keep up with me on my 600 with a liter bike. Oh and by way, are you racing because i saw you like 5 yrs ago for like 3 races. So stick to what you know which is pretty much being a whiney little girl! I like how you still tote the # 43 as your avitar... living in the past much?

Hey Todd,

Maybe i wouldnt have gone down if you hadnt parked it. I crashed trying to avoid running into you. And you couldnt keep up with me on my 600 with a liter bike. Oh and by way, are you racing because i saw you like 5 yrs ago for like 3 races. So stick to what you know which is pretty much being a whiney little girl! I like how you still tote the # 43 as your avitar... living in the past much?

Hmmm....interesting. Still blaming your misfortunes on the actions of others.

Three races 5 years ago? You must have been stoned. Seems to me we won an Endurance Championship four years ago. Of course I could be wrong.

Not racing this year. No time for it - too many other things going on.

About what I'd expect from you though. Nothing like a chick that acts and talks like a dude.

Still bangin married guys, or did you give that up?