oh snap! experienced flamers only...no n00bs

Tpoppa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is fucking gay.. FAIL.. fucking gay.. had to say it again.. GAY AS FUCK.. fucking gay... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.. GAAAAYYYY! taint.

I swear I laughed five minutes after I read this.

Yup...once its off the front page no one seems to care anymore :D

I think these threads seem to die after the people arguing realize that they've become entertainment for the other hundred people reading the forum too. :D

I think these threads seem to die after the people arguing realize that they've become entertainment for the other hundred people reading the forum too. :D

Hey now, I wasn't arguing with anyone. Just making some statements, asking some questions, you know.

Face it - entertainment is why we're all here. Doesn't matter if I'm being entertained or doing the entertaining.

Hey Todd,

Maybe i wouldnt have gone down if you hadnt parked it. I crashed trying to avoid running into you. And you couldnt keep up with me on my 600 with a liter bike. Oh and by way, are you racing because i saw you like 5 yrs ago for like 3 races. So stick to what you know which is pretty much being a whiney little girl! I like how you still tote the # 43 as your avitar... living in the past much?

Hmmm....interesting. Still blaming your misfortunes on the actions of others.

Three races 5 years ago? You must have been stoned. Seems to me we won an Endurance Championship four years ago. Of course I could be wrong.

Not racing this year. No time for it - too many other things going on.

About what I'd expect from you though. Nothing like a chick that acts and talks like a dude.

Still bangin married guys, or did you give that up?

I was actually hoping to hear more rebuttal from the shemale slut who can outride the whiney old washed up has-been on a 1000cc when she's rocking a 600cc.

:bitchfight::devil::devil:

I was actually hoping to hear more rebuttal from the shemale slut who can outride the whiney old washed up has-been on a 1000cc when she's rocking a 600cc.

:bitchfight::devil::devil:

Finally a good one from you. :D

I'm not sure about the whiney, but I'll go with washed up has-been. Its much better than a "never-was".

picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=4404