oh snap! experienced flamers only...no n00bs

Tpoppa

Finally a good one from you. :D

I'm not sure about the whiney, but I'll go with washed up has-been. Its much better than a "never-was".

JRMMiii - Your post was a good dose of fuel, but DAMN Todd posted a funny as hell comment in bold. :lol:

I agree though that I mostly come here to see the entertainment. I stay out of it nowadays, but I enjoy good entertainment. I've gave my share of entertainment in the past for people...now it's time for me to watch others. Same for all 3 of us actually.

It gets more and more entertaining as the site grows. This place is HUGE now! :eek:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's going to be hard to top that.

I don't know how easy it's going to be for her to scan a trophy.

I have a similar certificate, but mine says "Outstanding project - 8th grade science fair" Did you get a blue ribbon with yours too?

Wow, it's going to be hard to top that.

I don't know how easy it's going to be for her to scan a trophy.

I have a similar certificate, but mine says "Outstanding project - 8th grade science fair" Did you get a blue ribbon with yours too?

Nope, no blue ribbon. Guess I got fucked.

I've got a whole box of trophies though - if you need one.

I agree with warning about the pace of the ride. I met up with some guys on sunday in canton and was on one of the most boring ass numbing rides I have ever been on. Wish somebody would have posted experienced riders not wanted.

Hey Todd,

Maybe i wouldnt have gone down if you hadnt parked it. I crashed trying to avoid running into you. And you couldnt keep up with me on my 600 with a liter bike. Oh and by way, are you racing because i saw you like 5 yrs ago for like 3 races. So stick to what you know which is pretty much being a whiney little girl! I like how you still tote the # 43 as your avitar... living in the past much?

You sound a bit arrogant if you ask me, but what do I know? I usually find that a lot of people that say how fast they are or make excuses for why they crashed actually are covering for a lack of something...

Then again, I have no idea who you are. so...

I agree with warning about the pace of the ride. I met up with some guys on sunday in canton and was on one of the most boring ass numbing rides I have ever been on. Wish somebody would have posted experienced riders not wanted.

Usually in group rides there are fast riders and slow riders that more or less stick together. The fast group takes off and the slower people stay in the back and we just wait at the stoping spots to chill and wait for them. it works out really well for us. I would never say experienced riders only on our rides... Doesn't mean we'll go slow for them, just means we wont leave them iin the middle of nowhere and wont get them lost....

Usually in group rides there are fast riders and slow riders that more or less stick together. The fast group takes off and the slower people stay in the back and we just wait at the stoping spots to chill and wait for them. it works out really well for us. I would never say experienced riders only on our rides... Doesn't mean we'll go slow for them, just means we wont leave them iin the middle of nowhere and wont get them lost....

Thats exactly how we do out Dayton group rides. Everyone rides at their own pace and their comfort zone. Then at all stop signs or turn offs, we wait. It works well. The only thing that make sit hard is car/bicycle traffic that splits the group up even further apart. But we all start together and end together.

Yeah, most rides we go on are that way. The fast migrate to the front and the slow move to the back then at intersections we wait. The problem is that the fast guys didn't kow where to go so we where stuck behind the slow guys. Besides the last decent ride i went on was a fast only group and it was alot of fun riding with people that could ride aggressively. I would much rather wait for somebody that isn't comfortable riding fast than have to scrape them up, but its nice not having to wait at all.

Well I would like to go on one of theses spirited rides I have heard alot about what a good rider she is I would like to see it. Just think it was kinda bad that after making the thread nobody showed up there except a friend of mine and one other person. I was hoping that group could have met up with the group running 536.

yeah, we were looking out for you guys, and we did see one other group of a variety of bike (i think earache was one of them, i saw the yellow duc monster) but by then we were on our way out i think.

i guess sometimes there is a fine line between being upfront/honest and being arrogant, and in this case, a lot of people saw it as being the latter. or maybe they just have daddy issues. who knows. in either case, we're here to ride, so i hope to see you bitches this saturday, mother nature willing.

If you meant Ducati GT I was in that group with Earache. Not completely up on Ducati's but I believe the monster and GT are different. I can see both sides of the argument tend to side with Kathy. It would be nice to have the rides rated on how fast they are planing on riding. It would save some confusion.