Duff <

Duff

So what happened that we have a influx of these 'fast' bike havers? Did someone put the word out on Gixxer.com that some have been gixxer bashing. Is it hurting the 'fast' bike havers feelings.

:confused:

So what happened that we have a influx of these 'fast' bike havers? Did someone put the word out on Gixxer.com that some have been gixxer bashing. Is it hurting the 'fast' bike havers feelings.

:confused:

no...in the bored thread over there, i invited revzilla over, he was telling me about the thread before i saw it, and i guess everyone else in that thread came to check it out. just like everyone else on ohioriders, it was funny at first, until not in ohio started a bunch of shit. and no im being accused of starting it for some reason...everyone just came over to give rev some shit in his thread, and then Not in Ohio started going in other threads trying to get banned, then you had the vespa guy who decided to join the band wagon.

no...in the bored thread over there, i invited revzilla over, he was telling me about the thread before i saw it, and i guess everyone else in that thread came to check it out. just like everyone else on ohioriders, it was funny at first, until not in ohio started a bunch of shit. and no im being accused of starting it for some reason...

Sure makes for some funny reading. But spanking.gif for you.

If anyone don't like the B.S. then they can just move along to the next thread. Ya heard me ;)

Sure makes for some funny reading. But spanking.gif for you.

If anyone don't like the B.S. then they can just move along to the next thread. Ya heard me ;)

i didnt do anything, i was laughing right beside everyone including some of the mods on here until shit went crazy, and then i went to casper and tried to stop it

i didnt do anything, i was laughing right beside everyone including some of the mods on here until shit went crazy, and then i went to casper and tried to stop it

True story. He PMed me telling me to ban them. No worries though, they all got rick rolled. It definitely helped me through my afternoon.