A big thanks to Cycle Search!

gsxr750girl

I just wanted to say thank you to Justin at Cycle Search! I was at the end of my rope trying to find mirror block off's for my 06 GSXR 750....I searched just about everywhere, and wasn't having any luck getting a set. I didn't have time to order them online and wait for them to get shipped...I called Cycle Search and asked if they could get me a set in. I talked to them Thursday and they said I needed to pay for them before, well I'm a medic and was on a 24 hour shift, long story short, Justin went out on a limb for me and ordered them in with the understanding I'd be in Friday afternoon to pay for them! I can't thank him enough for taking a chance on someone he didn't know! My bike looks sick with these block offs, and I'll be posting pictures later tonight when the bike is all finished!

Also if you get the change to check out Cycle Search please do so....lots of good looking bikes. Oh before I forget they also have helmets, and jackets too! Go check it out, and don't forget to tell them you are a part of Ohio Riders! :D :D

• 4 weeks later...