Ok, seriously...(opinion plz)

SuperHawk

If I wanted to sell my bike by next weekend, what price would it take?

I.E. What would you pay ASAP for this bike,and is anyone in the market for it? I'd like $2600, but if I could sell it in the next few days I'll take the hit.

Thanks.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=28020

If noone is interested,anyone know where I can take it and geta decent offer to buy it, like a dealer/whatever?

Post it on Craigs List, say clear title in hand, needs carbs cleaned and seasonal maintance. Don't disclose you need the $$$, makes you sound desperate to unload it. Just say you don't have time to ride due to work and get some better photos. No reason it shouldn't sell for $2600 cash in hand.:)

Post on craigslist each day with the heading "today only" that will bring in alot of people to a normal ad. Then state you need cash thats why its priced low. Kinda keeps people from asking you to go lower if they already think your at bottom dollar on asking. You will get the few who try to offer lower by saying"well if you need the money so bad". But its worth a shot.