Boring!

RSVDon

Rode the Priller' from Flint, MI to Dayton, OH yesterday. Four hour ride, ugh! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so bloody boring and hot. Oh well. Got to dick around with a C6 Z06 on Michigan roads.

That's definitely not an enjoyable highway experience though, just thought I'd share.

I chalked a kill on one of those up around Cbus last month from a 90 roll to.......

Me and 2 600's were cruising and then he fucked with the 600 and I watched them take off, then I came from the back reeling him in and I humbled his ass with a goodbye wave as I went past him. :lol:

This post is over now. :eek::D

Edited by NinjaNick

Rode the Priller' from Flint, MI to Dayton, OH yesterday. Four hour ride, ugh! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so bloody boring and hot. Oh well. Got to dick around with a C6 Z06 on Michigan roads.

That's definitely not an enjoyable highway experience though, just thought I'd share.

How the hell did you score a vette like that!? :confused:

yea...highway riding is not the most fun on a sportbike. what's in flint?

I chalked a kill on one of those up around Cbus last month from a 90 roll to.......

Me and 2 600's were cruising and then he fucked with the 600 and I watched them take off, then I came from the back reeling him in and I humbled his ass with a goodbye wave as I went past him. :lol:

This post is over now. :eek::D

that was fun stomping the vette. it's fun when they actually try since most vette owners are grey haired old dudes who won't go faster than 65

How the hell did you score a vette like that!? :confused:

I wasn't driving. He got on the highway, I gave him a thumbs up and then we played a little. Lots of traffic though so nothing worth noting. He liked corners though, lol.

yea...highway riding is not the most fun on a sportbike. what's in flint?

College.

that was fun stomping the vette. it's fun when they actually try since most vette owners are grey haired old dudes who won't go faster than 65

Yeah, no shit huh? He must've been a upper 20's or low 30's balla. No babyboomer is competitive anymore it seems in those vettes. I'll be 60 and getting into races..haha. Only 29 more years to go and I'm there. Holy shit....I'm getting closer to dying! :(

Edited by NinjaNick

Who wants to go to college in Michigan when you got OSU.

You're not a Wolverine are you Don? Those degrees are worst than GED's in Ohio.

No I'm a bulldog, undefeated since 1919! :lol: (Mainly because we don't have any legit sports teams)

Kettering University, started by GM, and still a hellhole to this day. That education better be worth it.