hangover remedy

EagleCock

Pedialyte if you are really hurtin. Used to carry a jug in my car through college for those ruff road trips back from OSU...

But ya, Fiveguys def. helps too, greasy food.

OR theres the heart-attack sandmich;

Toasted bagel with cream cheese on both sides, bacon, egg, lots of cheese, hamburger, and a little hot sauce... Ok so that was a fraternity thing ever sat/sun but it definitely helped.

i have a hangover no matter how much or how little i drink.

that sucks. i only get hangovers if I'm REALLY drunk... I mean like 12 drinks in 3 hours drunk. I've never blacked out either, which I'm glad about... I don't know how people feel safe when they black out.

Hangovers are actually just dehydration because you pee so much while drinking. Drink

Lot of water right before you go to bed and you shouldn't have to worry about it. Works eve®ytime for me. Also when I got in an accident on tuesday the emt guy told me that the pure oxygen they gav

E me works really well for getting rid of hangovers.

This post is probably messed up cause I'm leaving it on my new blackberry storm and I'm still learning how to use it.

Holy crap, if I drank 14 beers in 3.5 hours I'd be in a coma!! Then again, it only takes me 2 beers to feel pretty good. I'm a cheap date I guess.

I was drunk, but beer never gives me a hangover much. I have a huge tolerance so I was good. I pounded them down while watching 2 movies with the wife. I normally grab 2 or 3 at a time and have them next to me. I'm a fast drinker so I have to do that to keep from getting up too much.

I get a hangover every time i drink now... I have decided to quit drinking liquor for awhile to give my poor liver a rest...

I can finish a whole 5th of 80proof liqour in a few hours in one night, but liqour will give me a headache in the morning and a thirst like no other the next morning. I love liqour, but it HATES me.

I was drunk, but beer never gives me a hangover much. I have a huge tolerance so I was good. I pounded them down while watching 2 movies with the wife. I normally grab 2 or 3 at a time and have them next to me. I'm a fast drinker so I have to do that to keep from getting up too much.

I can finish a whole 5th of 80proof liqour in a few hours in one night, but liqour will give me a headache in the morning and a thirst like no other the next morning. I love liqour, but it HATES me.

Last time I had a 5th in one sitting it was nothing but baaaaad news

Preplan :D

Take two 150 mg Ranitidine (like Zantac 150 or 4 Zantac 75) then go drink.....after you are back dissolve two alkaseltzer and have it with a full glass of water......next day early morning again have two alkaseltzer with a full glass of water......then again sleep.....when you r up go eat what ever you like.....aside dehydration......alcohol breaks down into acetic acid and CO2......that acetic acid gives you the headache.

Here how my prescription works....:D

The Ranitidine will slow down your own stomach HCl secretion and your system will have more tolerance with the acetic acid produced by the alcohol. Then the alkaseltzer (sodium bicarbonate) will neutralize the acid faster than anything else and your brain will suck up less amount of acetic acid which gives you the headache......and then.....go to

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/