Free........ Freezer... The stand up kind!

Dubguy85

I have a freezer in my garage that I am looking to get rid of... It is white, and is one of the stand up freezers, and opens like a refrigerator. First one to come take it out of my garage can have it...It looks fine, and works fine! Just taking up space and I don't use it!

you ass, you said i could have it! jk first come first serve and i dunno when i can bug someone enough to let me use their truck ;)

HAHA! U can have it! I'm in this super cleaning mode right now, and just want it out! Garage is getting some new mods, and this is slowing down the process! So yes... First come first serve :rulez::p

I can be over later today to get it for justin OK??? shit man!

lol its cool, like i told andy, its not a big deal. everyones busy, including you and me. its not like i NEED it. plus a hole in my ceiling and a completed master bath is more important :lol:

lol its cool, like i told andy, its not a big deal. everyones busy, including you and me. its not like i NEED it. plus a hole in my ceiling and a completed master bath is more important :lol:

First of all how can you not NEED it? You have 3 other dudes living with you. Don't you guys eat tons of processed food that needs to be frozen? :confused: Secondly, I thought that hole in your ceiling was fixed over a month ago? Good Luck!!!

theres another hole :lol: let's not go there. second...are you calling us FAT?!? ;) not usually actually, personally i grill and have various types of premade kroger stuff like chicken salad, etc

Fat??? Umm no but I've only seen 2 of your roommates. ;) Another hole? Geesh...did you find the leak? Anyhoo, I'll make sure I don't attempt to try to see this one at 3am and then sniff deodorant till my gut hurts from laughing! :p