h&k 4-16

4DAIVI PAI2K5

When I was in Afghanistan some of the guys I was with had those. They loved them and said they dont ever want to touch an M-4 again. I didnt get to shoot it but that was from some very experienced guys so... SWEET!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Semi auto version is coming both in 5.56 and .308(supposed to be late this year but probably not). But for the full auto versions we will never see them unless your a police officer and your dept issues you one or your in the special forces. That is thanks to the 1968 GCA which does not alow importation of full auto weapons for civilians and the clause in the 1986 FOPA which states any machine gun make after May 18th 1986 cannot be owned by a civilian.:mad:

Too bad we will never see that rifle with the happy switch in civilian hands in the US. Although HK will be offering a semi-auto version within the next year, both in 5.56 and .308.

It's just a new and improved top half for any 15/16 style rifle. So, if you buy any 16 with a "happy switch" (for about $12k) you can see it in the US.

Semi auto version is coming both in 5.56 and .308(supposed to be late this year but probably not). But for the full auto versions we will never see them unless your a police officer and your dept issues you one or your in the special forces. That is thanks to the 1968 GCA which does not alow importation of full auto weapons for civilians and the clause in the 1986 FOPA which states any machine gun make after May 18th 1986 cannot be owned by a civilian.:mad:

It's called a class III weapon, on a form 4 transfer permit. Read up my friend. There are a great many FA M-16's in civilian hands. Most states allow them if you want to pay for the $200 tax stamp and get the background enema.

Yes my friend I know about class 3 weapons, I currently own 2 MGs and 3 suppressors. As for the semi version of the the HK 416, HK has purposly designed it to not be compatible with any registered M16 lower RDIAS or Lightning link, where as if you would like to spend the 3k+ some people are selling the actual 416 uppers for you could get one to work with your reigstered MG. As for the 1968 Gun Control Act it just banned MGs from importation, you could still legaly import them and convert them but could not import the real deal. As I said previously the 1986 Firearms Owenrs Protection Act banned the manufacture of NEW machine guns for civilian owner ship. Anything previously made before that as long as it was not a dealer sample can be owned as long as state and local laws are followed.

Yes my friend I know about class 3 weapons, I currently own 2 MGs and 3 suppressors. As for the semi version of the the HK 416, HK has purposly designed it to not be compatible with any registered M16 lower RDIAS or Lightning link, where as if you would like to spend the 3k+ some people are selling the actual 416 uppers for you could get one to work with your reigstered MG. As for the 1968 Gun Control Act it just banned MGs from importation, you could still legaly import them and convert them but could not import the real deal. As I said previously the 1986 Firearms Owenrs Protection Act banned the manufacture of NEW machine guns for civilian owner ship. Anything previously made before that as long as it was not a dealer sample can be owned as long as state and local laws are followed.

I started out just trying to inform a fellow gun owner, but now your just trying to be an asshole. So you keep using the term "civilian"... Class III dealers are not civilians? Since when exactly? Are you from the government sir? Why are you talking about lightning links or DIAS which are both illegal (unless you have one of the 16 legal ones... that wore out in a couple thousand rounds)? So, they designed it not to work with those.... awesome. That doesn't mean they DIDN't design it to work with a colt lower reciever (which they did)... so if you have a registered M16 lower, you can legally pin the 416 on it, completly negating all the bullshit you just spewed at me. You yourself said you could make it work with a registered MG... which all in all sounds to me like you don't know what the hell our talking about. I'm super stoked that owning a sten gun makes you think your an AR expert, who then goes on boards touting info that makes them sound ignorant... and then gets their panties in a bunch when corrected. That is all. :violin: