QSl 6/24

Likwid

Bikestyles..:rolleyes:

Anyway...

I was there with some peeps helping me with some guerrilla advertising for the J-O-B.. paid off. I got an e-mail this morning about service on a tasty 996.

I can haz exhale' date=' noa??[/quote']

could've told me you were going! I H8 U!!!!

I thought about calling you but figured you were too baller for bike night. SRY.. I love you. :)

i just wanted to have the opportunity to tell you how much of a poser ass jean draggin' baller squid you were for going to bike night! hyuk hyuk

jay kay! is this 996 guy anyone we know? is the cf airbox baller?! i'll go cheggit out lawl

if your talking about bikerbabe i ride with her. anywhoo the huge as group who went out and rode wed. did any of you go??

I didn't go out there just for the reason of the stunting going on. It always brings out the riders I don't want anything to do with. Besides I don't normally go to these type things. Once you have seen one stunt show you have seen them all.

There is a huge group that goes out every Wednesday and has for years. I will never go on that ride for several reasons. This accident is one of them. Stunting should be done in a parking lot not on the freeway in traffic. Along with the fact it gives us sport bike riders a bad wrap.

$.02

I didn't go out there just for the reason of the stunting going on. It always brings out the riders I don't want anything to do with. Besides I don't normally go to these type things. Once you have seen one stunt show you have seen them all.

There is a huge group that goes out every Wednesday and has for years. I will never go on that ride for several reasons. This accident is one of them. Stunting should be done in a parking lot not on the freeway in traffic. Along with the fact it gives us sport bike riders a bad wrap.

$.02

FYI, the BS group had a section of the parking lot roped off for stunting.... but yes, it seemed everyone that left was trying to show off... but that being said, of the 1400 bikes, 75% were not sport bikes I'd say

Yeah I didn't think that highway shit was too cool. Considering there were so many people and one kids accident made it dangerous for everrryyone else. But, if thatwouldn't have happend, it probably would have never opened my eyes to that kind of stuff.

And everyone who gave me a hard time about not wearing my jacket, thanks. I'm gonna be in full gear from now on.

FYI, the BS group had a section of the parking lot roped off for stunting.... but yes, it seemed everyone that left was trying to show off... but that being said, of the 1400 bikes, 75% were not sport bikes I'd say

True that eveyone who wasn't trying to kill themselves were in the faarr back. I was back there and still wasn't too cool with it. It's crazy because people gett sooooo SO close to you.

I am well aware of what goes on I have been there done that. I know about the section being roped off. They do that several times a year at different events.

It's about time they had a good night. The last couple weeks the weather has been sketchy. Just about every "Bike Night" I have ever been to is 75%+ cruisers > sport bikes.

True that eveyone who wasn't trying to kill themselves were in the faarr back. I was back there and still wasn't too cool with it. It's crazy because people gett sooooo SO close to you.

Yah, I was there with a couple of my friends (both HD guys)... we were commenting about how it's all fun to watch until the guy doing the burnout facing us slips off the brake and launches it into us....