Atwood 6/27

jreese86

I'm planning on heading down to Atwood lake from the Stow/Akron area on Saturday with my fiance. It'll be a non-agressive ride, my girl wants to go to the Al-Bi winery so we can pick up a few bottles. Not really intended to be a group ride, but if anyone is bored and wants an excuse to ride, we can meet up at Bolivar/77. It's her first "bike trip" out of the local area, so we won't be adhering to any strict schedule. The plan is to leave our apartment by 10am, aiming to get off 77 in Bolivar and take a break around 10:45am. If anyone wants to join, PM me your number and I can call/text you when we leave Stow. Depending on her (bike)riding stamina, the plan is to come back up 542 to 183 to 800, and then hop back on 77. That may change though.

We're just headed down there to pick up some wine. It's not even really a winery, but more a wine bar. They don't grow their grapes and make their wine in the same place they sell it. I doubt we'll be at Al-Bi for more than 20-30 minutes.