MC club driveby in CA

ReconRat

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/28/california.shooting/

By Janet DiGiacomo

CNN

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Three people were killed and at least seven wounded Saturday in a drive-by shooting at a motorcycle club fundraiser in California, authorities said.

The shooting occurred around 6:45 p.m. (9:45 p.m. ET) at a pizza restaurant in Pico Rivera, located about 15 miles east of Los Angeles, according to authorities.

"We don't know what type of vehicle was involved or how many," said Sgt. Ed Hummel of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The event was being held by a group known as the Old School Riders. It is unclear whether the incident was random, Hummel added.

The three people died at the scene. Their names are not being released pending notification of kin.

Pico Rivera is a city about 15 miles east of Los Angeles.

Here is their website: http://www.oldschoolriders.com/

Currently three dead and seven wounded.

It's just an ordinary small group of older riders on Harleys.

They were at their June 27 Bike-Night, at a pizza shop, with music and bike trophy:

http://www.oldschoolriders.com/Blast/Bike-NIght.jpg

They don't appear to be associated with the oldschoolriders in Chicago.

edit: There were only 10 people there at the time, 6:45pm. Seven of ten people shot. Doesn't sound random.

Edited by ReconRat
info

At least the draconian gun laws that they have out there appear to be working...

IF YOU MAKE A LAW ABOUT HAVING A GUN THEN NOONE WILL HAVE THEM!!!

Oh right... that only hurts people that DON'T plan on breaking the law...

IF YOU MAKE A LAW ABOUT HAVING A GUN THEN NOONE WILL HAVE THEM!!!

Oh right... that only hurts people that DON'T plan on breaking the law...

Why are you whispering?:D

I agree with you, criminals ignore or bypass most gun laws.

hence the word CRIMINAL but the idiots up on the hill don't seem to understand that. :rulez:

Oh it's not just the hill.... think about all the companies with "No guns" signs... it's ignorant people thinking too short term. "If I put up this sign noone will bring a gun in here!"

Someone told me a story about a town in Texas, could be a myth but the theory stands true. The local government essentially made it a REQUIREMENT to carry a firearm... think about it for a moment... If you KNEW everyone in a bank was carrying a gun, would you try to rob it?

Oh it's not just the hill.... think about all the companies with "No guns" signs... it's ignorant people thinking too short term. "If I put up this sign noone will bring a gun in here!"

Someone told me a story about a town in Texas, could be a myth but the theory stands true. The local government essentially made it a REQUIREMENT to carry a firearm... think about it for a moment... If you KNEW everyone in a bank was carrying a gun, would you try to rob it?

Yeah I realize that, all that does is let the criminals know that their the only ones carrying in that store. If it was up to me you wouldn't be allowed in my store (if I had one, in theory) without a gun :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

this is the third time I had to surrender my concealed permit and apply for new! CA's concealed laws and process SUX balls. Oh, and heaven forbid that you have a "justified discharge" of your weapon on the record. You fire a couple warning shots at a crack head with a machete and you're branded for life as a trouble maker.... OK, ok, so one or two shots MAY have landed in the arm/shoulder and the foot, but that doesn't make me a trouble maker does it?

this is the third time I had to surrender my concealed permit and apply for new! CA's concealed laws and process SUX balls. Oh, and heaven forbid that you have a "justified discharge" of your weapon on the record. You fire a couple warning shots at a crack head with a machete and you're branded for life as a trouble maker.... OK, ok, so one or two shots MAY have landed in the arm/shoulder and the foot, but that doesn't make me a trouble maker does it?

Unless you were trying to steal crack from said crack head, then no.