My Low milage '06 600RR....as Bad A$$ as it is.

MattKatz

I am seriously thinking about selling the 600RR and Stepping up to the 1K class again. I thought about doing this last year...and I just think its time.

I Currently have a lot of money and parts invested in the '06 and I think that to get to where I want to be..I would be better off seling the 6RR and stepping up to a 1K.

I have the BIke pretty much maxed out on bolt power adders right now as its putting out 111HP at the wheels through a Full Yosh Exhaust, Velocity Stacks, BMC Filter and the PCIII.

It has a 520 Chain Swap with -1/+3 gearing....and its still not enough for me.

The bike just lacks the low end grunt I want out of a bike.

I really miss the low end Torque of my previous Gixxer....But I love the build quality and RIde of the Hondas..so maybe the 1KRR s for me.

I currently only have 3600 miles on my bike.

I also Have a Ton of CF items and Other mods done to this bike as well. I dont knowe of a whole lot more one could really do with it.

I have my CF Tail,lowers, mirrors, Speedo cover, front fender and rear hugger.. Most of which is One off stuff and Uber HArd to get or have made.

Not to mention the March Wheels, Sparco Gas Cap, Pazzo Levers...and a whole lot more I am sure I am forgetting.

It doesn't help that even with all of my performance mods that I am a 6' 240lb. guy....I think I just need a bit more bike to haul my big arse around.

And If the GF wants to ride....Which is Next to never..but if she did....that is just too much for the 6RR if you ask me.

I am just throwing this out there....I really dont expect to find a buyer for the bike in its fully modded state and know I will likely have to return it back to nearly stock and part out the rest to get what I am after in pricing....but I will put this out there first to see what kind of response I get.

Here are the Current mods on, or coming with the bike.

• Marchesini Wheels (Forged Aluminum w/PP2CT's[aluminums made in the Mag Casting] , Gloss Black/under 1200 miles/Includes Drive System 46 tooth 520 Sprocket in Black)
  • 520 Conversion (-1/+3 Gold X-ring)
  • Speedohealer (Dialed in correctly)
  • Hotbodies Flush Markers (wired for Running anf Turn Functions)
  • CF Tail (Street/Fitted and ready to rock)
  • CF lowers (Set)
  • CF front fender(Brake line Brackets installed properly)
  • CF Hugger
  • Red Racing CF Cluster Cover (Hard to get in US/Nearly Immpossible and not listed by them anymore)
  • Pazzo levers (Shorties/Black)
  • Shift levers (Cycle Pirates/Aluminum/Gloss Black)
  • PCIII (Tuned for all Items Here-111WHP Tuned by Ryan Schnitz)
  • Factory Pro Velocity Stacks
  • 05-06 Yosh RS5 CF FULL Exhaust (Brand New end Cone)
  • BMC Race Filter
  • Apecone HID's (Slim Ballast/about 20 hours of use or less/High's and lows)
  • Sparco Gas Cap (Gloss Black/Not available in US)
  • Tripage LED Powdercoated Pegs (17 LED/12 rear/5 sides)
  • Powdercoated all Rearsets and Swingarm
  • Puig Double Bubble

I am sure there is plenty of other stuff I am forgetting....and it will also come with all original Body work that has been replaced by the CF components as well. The bike is about as clean as it gets.....And there has been many of you guys who have seen it and can attest to it, I am sure. If I cant sell it complete....I may consider a part out....But it would be unlikely unless I stumble into a Killer 1K deal and buy it before this one sells.

2006 Honda 600RR ORange Tribal Edition

36xX Miles

Dyno'ed to the Tune of 111WHP

I have easily invested over $12K in this bike.

I am asking a pretty solid $8500 for everything.

I will consider trades for a 1K depending on what it is if there is any interest in this.

600RR%20006.1.JPG

Edited by MattKatz

It long been paid off....I just want a 1K.

I almost did this last year and I kept it for another year....so this year its time to move on. This is the longest I have had one bike....Its my third season with it.

i've been riding two years and already on my fourth bike. lol. i just sold my 05 636 and regret it, cuz it was the bike i put the most amount of time and money into.

i just picked up an 06 gixxer, otherwise i would've loved to come check out your rr.

Good luck if you decide to sell it.

Still more than I want to pay.....so I will stick to a nice used one.

I wouldnt mind having Schmuckinghams 1KRR.....but I would have to absolutely sell this one first.

I'm confused. Schmuckinghams is the "old" style. Oh well.... good luck. I almost bought a 600RR , same color scheme, before I bought my 1000RR.

I'm confused. Schmuckinghams is the "old" style. Oh well.... good luck. I almost bought a 600RR , same color scheme, before I bought my 1000RR.

Dont be confused.....

Its really simple.

I would LIKE to own a New 1KRR.....However it more than I want to spend.

I would Rather keep a honda in the Family....and Shmucks is a little better priced than a new one.

However....I have found a couple of steals on Gix1K's....so odds are if I get a 1K...it will be one of these.

Make sense?

And just out of curiousity....Would any of the 600RR guys here be interested in some parts if I did a part out?

I am thinking about it....I think its the only way to get the money I need and its worth out of this bike.

Wheels, CF and Exhaust are my big items....But I have a tone of little items as well....a lot you just cant "Buy" easily either.