wed, 7/1/09

Angrish

Some of us from the shop are going riding....not sure where just yet but I'll post up later with more details. Just putting it out there in case someone has some vacation time to burn up!

Edited by Angrish

Hmmm, i may do this. Although if it's Perry.....I'm OUT! That place sucks azz now. They "closed" off the best part due to that pipeline that's going in. The construction of that is pretty cool though. Went there on Saturday and probably had the worse ride ever since riding dirt.

Hmmm, i may do this. Although if it's Perry.....I'm OUT! That place sucks azz now. They "closed" off the best part due to that pipeline that's going in. The construction of that is pretty cool though. Went there on Saturday and probably had the worse ride ever since riding dirt.

Thats funny I know a few ppl that will never go back!!lol

I think we may go to wayne I'll post up after bit and let you know where and when!!

We're going to wayne. There"s only 2 of us should be a good fast pace,Putty if you want to go hit me up a pm or call 420 he has my # we will get there by 930 10 ,shoot pm here I'll check it before I crash.