Favorite Mods

Tbone9191

Definitely RC51John. Easy install and I always get compliments especially after cleaning. What? What?

Aw, I love you too Gregg. (see the 2 g's show I care)

Back on topic.

I think my PC3 and the sprocket change are my favorited.

Edited by RC51 John

Did you get the basic set? 99$ is a good price. Does it look good?

I like it...

other people's opinions vary...

controller:

DSC01741.jpg

speakers

DSC01738.jpg

amp (under seat)

DSC01742.jpg

It sounds good, and looks okay... for a cruiser you may wish to go with the chrome ones :dunno:

I like it...

other people's opinions vary...

controller:

DSC01741.jpg

speakers

DSC01738.jpg

amp (under seat)

DSC01742.jpg

It sounds good, and looks okay... for a cruiser you may wish to go with the chrome ones :dunno:

I like it well enough and I would go with the chrome. I might go with the smaller more stylish ones for a bit more money.

galfer rotors with HH pads. Riding a 600lb sportbike it was definately the most noticable improvement - roughly $700 bucks for the rotors and pads, and as difficult to put on as pulling the front wheel off. love my pazzo shorties too - stock levers are too damn long

I don't understand the reason behind Motul 5.1 when it obviously states a lower wet and dry boiling point than Motul DOT 4?

wow good catch. i dont know, but when i tried motul dot 4 i didn't like the response i got compared with the 5.1. of course there could be other variables involved, such as not a very good bleed job on my part as one example. either way im happy with the 5.1

SAT radio.... Had it installed on a previous bike and loved it. Will be doing that mod again to the current bike in the near future.

On my current ride I would have to say installing the TPX radar/laser detector is my favorite mod. $324 for the unit and LED remote warning light cluster (yes it's waterproof), $50 for RAM hardware and stainless steel fasteners.

picture.php?albumid=129&pictureid=1152

galfer rotors with HH pads. Riding a 600lb sportbike it was definately the most noticable improvement - roughly $700 bucks for the rotors and pads, and as difficult to put on as pulling the front wheel off. love my pazzo shorties too - stock levers are too damn long

The Busa isn't 600lbs. Just so you know.;)

Best mod - HID's hands down.

The best mod by far on my SV has been rebuilding the forks and zx-10 shock.

Appearance and rider comfort has to be the racing rear sets. Much better grip than any aftermarket pegs I have tried and look damn good if I do say so myself.